No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Andre Ward vs. Chad Dawson Oakland Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Andre Ward vs. Chad Dawson Oakland Presser

Ryan Maquiñana catches the Oakland press conference to announce the super middleweight collision between Andre Ward and Chad Dawson, who moves down from light heavyweight. Hear from Ward, Dawson, Dan Goossen, Gary Shaw and more. [Click Here To Read More]

Lol at Gary Shaw. I can not wait for this fight!!!!

Comment

@ Team Ward throwing shots...good stuff!!!

Comment

I have respect for Gary Shaw, I really do given the fact he's not as big of a promoter as the rest, but am I the only one who notices that he constantly seems to have a chip on his shoulder about something? Always glaring at press conferences and making uncalled for smart ass comments. I don't know.

Comment

Originally posted by Tmann400 View Post
          I have respect for Gary Shaw, I really do given the fact he's not as big of a promoter as the rest, but am I the only one who notices that he constantly seems to have a chip on his shoulder about something? Always glaring at press conferences and making uncalled for smart ass comments. I don't know.
          He's just trying to sell the fight and defend his fighter. He goes into the fights with the mentality of going to war with his fighter. It probably makes him feel tough.

Comment

sit down with your tight jeans

Comment

Gary Shaw also has a great sense of humor......Dan Gossen tries to by funny and is midly so which is not bad......but Gary has people busting up at times. I was in the third row and loved Shaw's commentary.

Comment

im a big fan of ward and like hunter but they kinda pissed me off here, dont like the way they was talking to my boy chad. going in i didnt know who to root for but i do now. i hope ward comes back from it well but i want dawson to punch his lights out.

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
                  im a big fan of ward and like hunter but they kinda pissed me off here, dont like the way they was talking to my boy chad. going in i didnt know who to root for but i do now. i hope ward comes back from it well but i want dawson to punch his lights out.

Ill have to check out this vid later. Normally Im a Big fan of Virgil Hunter.

Comment

"Speak for yourself Chad. Don't let that man talk for you. What's the matter Chad, you don't talk much".

Pure ownage from Ward's trainer. I agree with him.

Comment

Working...
                    X