No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Insider Notebook: Pacquiao-Khan, Bradley Talks, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Insider Notebook: Pacquiao-Khan, Bradley Talks, More

By Robert Morales - Amir Khan is looking better and better with each fight he has under the guidance of trainer Freddie Roach. Because of his speed, length and power he would seem to be a viable candidate for a fight against Manny Pacquiao down the road.

But Pacquiao is also trained by Roach. That's why we may never see them tangle even though it would seem Khan could give Pacquiao a run for his money in a fight that would also be a huge money-maker and would bring worldwide attention.

"They are not going to fight each other," Roach said Tuesday. "I'm not going to let that happen because I train both fighters. They are both my fighters and they are like sons to me. How can I let both my sons fight?"

To begin with, Roach said he wouldn't know which one to train.

"It is too much drama to let that happen," he said. "They are like my kids. I've been with Manny for 10 years and I've been with Amir for three years. We have a great relationship. Why would I ruin that relationship?

"There are a lot of other good fighters out there. (Victor) Ortiz, (Floyd) Mayweather, 'The Ghost,' (Robert Guerrero). There are a lot of other good fighters." [Click Here To Read More]

i think inside khan believes he can beat pac.

Comment

Originally posted by texasboi15 View Post
      i agree with that.

Comment

I agree with the writer in that, assuming Khan was ready, having the same trainer is not a good enough reason for them not to fight.

Comment

Originally posted by texasboi15 View Post
          One level deeper than that, Khan believes in...

Comment

This will not happen for sure, and if it does Khan's run will be short live.Pac destroys him but there will be too much handshake and fans would not like it

Comment

this fight will not happen and if it will,who will train khan? if not roach then his a dead man fighting the best fighter without roach..

Comment

It won't happen but if it did, Pac wins it, Kahn may give Pac problems but the end result will be Kahn doing the chicken dance.

Comment

It wont happen unless a truck load of money is put up, that's what freddie said. If it does, Pacman will let Khan get a UD.

Comment

From the very offset reading this it has a very anti-khan agenda so i stopped ''you aint got nothing good to say don't say nothing at all'' what a absolute douche bag article trying to throw a khan vs manny fight in the spot light to try take away the fact that bradley doesn't want to fight khan maybe hes not scared of khan but what he is scared of is losing which is a very real possibility against khan.

However we might aswell stop talking about khan bradley as it will not happen if bradley doesnt get in the ring by december because khans moving up

Comment

Working...
                    X