No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adrien Broner Destroys Jason Litzau in One Round

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Adrien Broner Destroys Jason Litzau in One Round

Arena VFG, Jalisco, Mexico - Adrien Broner (21-0, 17KOs) blasted out Jason Litzau (28-3-1, 21KOs) in the first round of their contest to capture the vacant WBC USNBC super featherweight title. The pace started very slow in the first, but near the end Broner pinned Litzau against the ropes and let his hands fly. Litzau was stunned bad from a wicked right hand, his hands went down and Broner unloaded with a few shots to send Litzau crashing down to the mat and the ref ran in to wave off the fight.
    [Click Here To Read More]

my god what a brutal finish. he annihilated that kid. that was almost tua vs. ruiz.

Comment

damn, that was quick. Litzau just got caught. First time watching Broner but he got a future.

Comment

Congrats to Broner, very impressive KO, he is a A$$HOLE...BUT HE IS A VERY TALENTED A$$HOLE lol

what will his haters say now..."OH LITZAU WASN'T THAT GOOD ANYWAY" hahaha

Comment

shlt was brutal,Damn white boy let me down.

Comment

damn..........just when i thought........litzau was getting his career back................

Comment

Where all those haters at now?!?!

Comment

Originally posted by L. Cipher View Post
                Where all those haters at now?!?!
                I'm right here puto

Comment

Another Epic Litzau KO loss

Comment

Damn once AB had Litzau pinned against the ropes it was a WRAP! Lol at Broner brushing his hair after the fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X