Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is Adrien Broner being mentioned as a P4P fighter?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
    You cant have Broner on your list and then ask who has Donaire beat
    Showing as an example of how i base on skill not who they beat.

Comment

Old men like hypes.

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
        Showing as an example of how i base on skill not who they beat.
        Isnt beating someone a proof of skill? I cant imagine your "list", you probably have Paulie on it

Comment

He just beat a guy in the top ten the bout prior he defeated the champ! The kid is talented and his style is refreshing so weither he is a top p4p rated guy I couldn't give 2 s..ts!! p4p has become a topic for "fanatics" at this juncture in boxing!! Its meaningless..................when a fighter retires then talk p4p and ATG and HoF BS begins!!! Boxing has more "letters" than any other sport and the people that respond to this crap are the ones who know the least!
          Ray.

Comment

It's called skills. I believe he is top 10 when it comes to skill, talent and potential. Broner can very well be #1 in the future. Resume wise he isn't there and I personally wouldn't put him in the top 10 yet but I wouldn't argue against someone that would.

Comment

Isnt beating someone a proof of skill? I cant imagine your "list", you probably have Paulie on it
              Do you really consider Pac beating old Mosley great win? Nonito beating old Arce or Noshika great? Canelo beating the same Mosley less than a year later, is it a great win. Are these wins proof they deserve this status? They beat names and seems thats all that matters nowawdays.

Like i said P4P lists are fictional and opinion. Nothing more.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFollower View Post
                I know he's a young and up and coming fighter.

But seriously, the age old question is......Who has he beaten?
                Go ask the people that placed him there. None of these fools know the answer. lol

Comment

Do you really consider Pac beating old Mosley great win? Nonito beating old Arce or Noshika great? Canelo beating the same Mosley less than a year later, is it a great win. Are these wins proof they deserve this status? They beat names and seems thats all that matters nowawdays.

Like i said P4P lists are fictional and opinion. Nothing more.
                  Escobedo was just beat up and ktfo by a guy named cherry, demarco was ktfo by Valero and was getting handled by linares before stopping him. Are these great wins? Maybe Rees. Look if you're gonna argue for Broner being in the p4p list, you should probably keep resume and who he beat out of it

Comment

Escobedo was just beat up and ktfo by a guy named cherry, demarco was ktfo by Valero and was getting handled by linares before stopping him. Are these great wins? Maybe Rees. Look if you're gonna argue for Broner being in the p4p list, you should probably keep resume and who he beat out of it
                    i do keep that out. But some don't, yourself included. Been trying to say that

Comment

i do keep that out. But some don't, yourself included. Been trying to say that
                      What are you talking about?

Comment

Working...
                      X