No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dawson-Hopkins Declared A No-Contest By CSAC

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Dawson-Hopkins Declared A No-Contest By CSAC

Chad Dawson's second round technical knockout of Bernard Hopkins has been reversed. They fought on October 15th at the Staples Center in Los Angeles, California. The fight was stopped in the second round after Hopkins, who was leaning over Dawson, got pushed off and fell to the mat. During the fall, Hopkins injured his shoulder. The referee felt Dawson did not commit any type of foul and made him the winner by a TKO in two.

[Click Here To Read More]

They need to have a rematch.

Comment

we going back in time? thought this was dealt with a while ago, i knew it was a nc

Comment

And STILL!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
          Chad Dawson's second round technical knockout of Bernard Hopkins has been reversed. They fought on October 15th at the Staples Center in Los Angeles, California. The fight was stopped in the second round after Hopkins, who was leaning over Dawson, got pushed off and fell to the mat. During the fall, Hopkins injured his shoulder. The referee felt Dawson did not commit any type of foul and made him the winner by a TKO in two.

[Click Here To Read More]
          no doubt....this was supposed to had been the call from jump...dumbass ref!! smh

Comment

Rematch NEEDS to happen...

Comment

I cannot believe this guy got away with faking his way out of this fight!!! Maybe his shoulder is injured, but it sure ass hell did not happen from that shove. Hopkins either a) already had that injury and decided to go into the fight like that for the payday or b) fake the whole thing. After all Hopkins will do anything to get ahead (steal, lie, say racist remarks, etc...). Those are facts!!!
              Last edited by Carlos Alberto; 12-13-2011, 05:01 PM.

Comment

Comments Thread For: Dawson-Hopkins Declared A No-Contest By CSAC

By Jake Donovan - The October 15 light heavyweight championship bout between Bernard Hopkins and Chad Dawson has been officially declared a no-contest, as per the results of a Tuesday session held by the California State Athletic Commission. [Click Here To Read More]

Comment

hahahahaha a reason why boxing is full of BS!

Comment

Originally posted by Carlos Alberto View Post
                    I cannot believe this guy got away with faking his out of a fight!!!
                    EXACTLY and why is Hopkins screaming out Bute's name when Bute one doesn't fight Lt Heavy. Hopkins lost me as a fan and I've flown to see him fight. I look for consistency in individuals and from Robert Allen I, Roy Jones II, Joe Calazaghe fight and now this one. I see a TON of consistency alright.

Btw, to all those that actually believe Hopkins, I'll pose a question for you. Why did he get up ready and willing to KICK Antwun Echols arse when he was dropped more ferociously there than when Chad did this where he didn't attempt to fight?? Explain that Hopkins defense counsel.

Hopkins should only be looking to fight and settle it with Chad Dawson PERIOD!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X