Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What fight do you respect more? Pacquiao-Margarito or Mayweather-Cotto?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What fight do you respect more? Pacquiao-Margarito or Mayweather-Cotto?

Dam its close. I see both guys pac and may winning

what are your thoughts
    Pacquiao vs Margarito
    42.03%
    Mayweather vs Cotto
    39.13%
    Kevin Jesus
    18.84%

its funny how Floyd was ducking Cotto back a couple years ago but now Floyd mentions Cotto and they all say COTTO HAS NO CHANCE!!!! ...... ppffff stfu

Comment

Triangle theories dont work. But Pac destroyed Cotto, and Marge beat Cotto. Dont put SSM in this equation.
      PBF will have to beat Cotto as nicely as Pac did, or he wont come out looking good. If Pac loses to Marge, well that isnt too bad. Because PBF hasnt beaten Marge as well.

Comment

Not a fan of either fight really but if it results in Floyd vs PAC im ok for it..

I respect Cotto/Mayweather more though as Margarito is a cheater and not deserving of a mega fight coming of a ban and sad beating from 38 y old Mosley

Comment

Originally posted by WAR ENGLAND View Post
          Not a fan of either fight really but if it results in Floyd vs PAC im ok for it..

I respect Cotto/Mayweather more though as Margarito is a cheater and not deserving of a mega fight coming of a ban and sad beating from 38 y old Mosley
          great post

but shane wasnt 38 at the time. he was 37

Comment

Margarito-Pacquiao in Mexico is a better fight.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
              Triangle theories dont work. But Pac destroyed Cotto, and Marge beat Cotto. Dont put SSM in this equation.
              PBF will have to beat Cotto as nicely as Pac did, or he wont come out looking good. If Pac loses to Marge, well that isnt too bad. Because PBF hasnt beaten Marge as well.
              Did you guys just read this?

Comment

Originally posted by WAR ENGLAND View Post

Well said. End thread.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                  lol stfu

c'ming in my threads acting like u know boxching

Comment

I mean common its not even close

Pacquiao vs Margarito all the way

I dont want to see Cotto vs Mayweather at Gayweather weight class at 144 and I dont want to see 10 years of negotiations,cuz we all know that it has to be 8.0 eartquake that Floyd signs the contract!

Comment

Working...
                    X