Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tonight proved why Miguel is the ultimate "mans man".

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gabe is beast View Post
    Miguel Cotto had way more heart than clottey tonight thas for sure. i scored the fight even but i dont think miguel won. But like ive said before every fighter walks away with a desicion that wasnt theres.

Delahoya- sturm
    Floyd Mayweather- Castillo 1 and Delahoya
    Paul Williams-Margarito
    Mosley-De la hoya 2
    Hatton-Collazo
    Paquiouo-Marquez
    etc
    The running is the one that didn't have the heart.

Comment

Originally posted by thiefery View Post
      Cmon man you gotta check that Hero stuff... You putting him, a boxer on a high pedestol.. Great family man? I thought great family man would work out marriage troubles to keep his wiz and kids togather.

He is a solid fighter who is a class act, but on the real..hero status? Also there have been fighters who fight with big gashes or swollen foreheads as well.. they could have stopped, but they kept plugging away till the ref had to stop it.. (Vitali,MAB,Vargas,etc)
      It's funny because thats what Lampleys closing thought were lastnight. He pretty much said that Clottey won, but Cotto is the one who will progress further because of who he is. WTF kind of BS is that? So Clottey won but he does'nt sell so give Cotto the win?

Comment

Originally posted by xAUGUSTUSx View Post
        It's funny because thats what Lampleys closing thought were lastnight. He pretty much said that Clottey won, but Cotto is the one who will progress further because of who he is. WTF kind of BS is that? So Clottey won but he does'nt sell so give Cotto the win?
        This is the ****ed up part of the politics in boxing.. If there was real integrity in the sport, it wouldn't have to do with who's more popular and sell more PPV's.

Clottey would also have been givin a rematch, but Cotto will just keep going after this, and CLottey will go back into the shadows of the WW division where he will get no fights since he is a high risk low reward type fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by V. WEBB JR. View Post
          Everyone here knows that I like Miguel..but he CLEARLY lost that fight. real talk. His defense has TOO many holes in it. May and Pac BOTH stop him. Thats real.
          you just cant give a latin fighter any props so **** what you think really..
          how you gonna say that he clearly lost when everyone had the fight so close?
          **** clottey, if anything he should have been dq'd for being a cheater and headbutting cotto so hard.

Comment

Working...
          X