Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you believe Mayweather could have KO Pacquaio like Marquez did?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you believe Mayweather could have KO Pacquaio like Marquez did?

Mayweather who is more defensive minded I believe wouldn't be able to KO Pacquaio. He just doesn't throw his punches with that intention, he pot shots ya till you quit on yourself.

what do you guys think?

I'm not a Pacquiao fan, But I'm certain Pacquiao 2008-2010 beats any version of Mayweather.

Comment

He threw shots with bad intentions in the Mosley fight.

But to answer your question, it would be a no due to it being a risky shot.

Comment

Probably not
        However, he would have gave him a boxing lesson of a lifetime, an ass whipping so severe that Pacquiao probably wouldn't answer the 3rd round bell.

Comment

He could in the sense that he can hit harder than Marquez ergo landing a counter of that nature would put Pacquiao out. He would KO Pacquiao at least not in that manner because he would never commit to a punch the way Marquez did.

Comment

highly doubt it....unless he had heredia then yah definitely...

Comment

Manny Pacquiao is not relevent any more due to being schooled by Marquez again. Since he and/or his team have ducked Mayweather for so long his name is not worthy of being mentioned alongside Floyd's.

Comment

You mean Marquez doing it doesn't count as Mayweather doing it? I could have sworn it did.

Comment

I don't think so

Comment

JMM walked thru hell to get that KO. Floyd would have not taken the risks JMM did in order to get that KO. Floyd is a safety first fighter who does not fully commit to or sit on his punches unless he has his opponent in serious trouble

Comment

Working...
                    X