Comments Thread For: Alexander-Brook Deal Reached, Garcia-Judah Moves

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by toyboy33 View Post
    Devon wins this. Big step up for Brook.
    Not to mention that he has to leave home. If Brook wins and if he does well, he gets serious respect, but I suspect it will be an ugly fight. Both of these guys are safety first boxers, but anything can happen in the ring.

Comment

doesn't Lathan & NYSAC have enuf competent officials 2 run 2 shows the same nite??? In a city of almost 9mil... Sanctioning a bout w/Taylor vs Q is asking for real trouble if something happens 2 Taylor...personally, I still don't think he is right...

Comment

Good news......

No to Quillin-Taylor..... I hope it does not get made

Comment

I'm not sure who takes Alexander - brook yet.

Garcia-Judah is a joke.

IDK how Mathysee keeps getting passed over. He beat Olusegun who was the mandatory for over a year. It's just crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
            I'm not sure who takes Alexander - brook yet.

Garcia-Judah is a joke.

IDK how Mathysee keeps getting passed over. He beat Olusegun who was the mandatory for over a year. It's just crazy.
            I don't either.

I think it will be a competitive fight but I also think it will most likely be a boring and sloppy fight.

I know one thing though, Brook is going to train like he has never trained before.

Comment

Devon " The Great" is a real professional. To all those that dissed him about he payday after the Bradley fight, you should appreciate the quality of how a pro conducts his business. Kell Brook has a great opportunity, but Alexander isn't going to stop until he is recognized as one of the best.

Alexander by surprise Ko in 10.

Comment

for the good of boxing everyone should pray brook wins

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                  I don't either.

I think it will be a competitive fight but I also think it will most likely be a boring and sloppy fight.

I know one thing though, Brook is going to train like he has never trained before.
                  I can dig it.

I have to look more at Brook. I've seen bits and pieces of him. I'll check him out soon though.

Comment

good quality fight for both guys. i'm leaning towards alexander grabbing a decision victory in this one. i've seen brook's last 3 fights recently and i don't see the potential like some do with him. i just can't picture him dominating or winning a decision over alexander. we'll see come january 19th.
                    i really wish we could see quillin against a top MW after his last fight. since pirog was stripped, i'd love to see the wbo mandate a fight between them. that or someone like geale or macklin. we'll see what happens next. he faced a world class opponent in his last fight, and arguably lost every round he didn't score KDs in. so i guess i can understand why gbp would put him in with an easier opponent following that win.
                    decent card overall. i like how gbp is staging a lot of cards at barclay's now that it's open. hopefully they put up a great one later in 2013, i'd love to make a trip to NY to catch some fights over there.
                    Last edited by chiguy91; 11-10-2012, 09:56 PM.

Comment

This is an excellent fight. Kell Brook has power and skill- Alexander has skill and speed. I'm happy to see this fight made.

Comment

Working...
                      X