No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Nonito Donaire Clips Nishioka For a Ninth Round TKO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by vacon04 View Post
    He's a world champion, and Nonito wanted to unify the division (Well, according to him 3 out of 4 is enough to unify LOL)
    but he just beat the lineal champ...now who did rigo beat??? ramos??? lol oh haters!

Comment

• nonito did a good fight congrats to him but nishioka was very inactive this whole year and was kind of tight i seen his fight and he has never been this thight sense he walk in something was wrong but good job for nonito to take advantage and win the fight good job now take on rigondeux no one in this wieght is worth ur time but him only 11 fight but a long amatuer experince and multiple gold medalist mean something rigo vs nonito next

Comment

• ok ramos is a bum but the world knows how good rigo is and nonito trying to avoid him at all cost

Comment

• Originally posted by Realizniguhnit View Post
          Boring... Nishioka just showed up for a check.. Definitely should have been the undercard, there is no topping that Rios fight, the fans can't help but have a bad taste in their mouth after that which sucks.. I think Nonito needs to go back to undercards for a while, his last couple fights (main events) have been pretty boring and he's constantly hurting his hands he's not a headliner.. I'm really not sold on Donaire atp seems like more hype he'd get Ko'ed should he step up to 126 and fight someone decent..
          cosing, after the Rios Alvarado fight i knew there wasnot going to be anything to look forward to in the Donaire fight. With that said, the only thing that kept me tuned in was to see what Donaires reaction would be when kellerman mentioned Rigo. But congrats to Donaire nontheless

Comment

• Originally posted by Rolph Spicer View Post
            Cats envy what they hate. I'm guessing 90% of it is coming from staunch rigondeaux ball huggers.

Can you blame them tho? Donaire just outclassed and TKO'd the top dog at 122, becomes the lineal 122 champ with the Ring belt added to his collection, is already considered a top p4p guy, has good media attention relative to his weight class, and has no problem making fights with top flight competition.

Rigondeaux, on the other hand, has to toil away in relative obscurity, unable to land fights with the alpha males of the 122 division. And now his fans have to stomach this Donaire win over an elite 122er, putting bigger and better things ahead for donaire (Donaire vs mares/moreno anyone?).

At least rigo fans can have Rigondeaux vs Ramos II to look forward to.
            truth!!!!! lol....haters owned!

Comment

• Originally posted by periks19 View Post
              Lmaol do u even know how to read?? Read the last couple of sentences. Its ok you dont need to go to the olympics to be a great boxer but like i said if the wba champion and two time gold medalist is someone thats not proven what was mathebula then??? His toughtes challenge up to date was he a champion at that time???
              nope but darch and montiel are both champions when nonito beat them by KO.....so whats ur point?

Comment

• Originally posted by bluetuazon View Post
                but he just beat the lineal champ...now who did rigo beat??? ramos??? lol oh haters!
                "He beat the lineal champ"...ok, tell me the lineage. Not being a smart-ass either, I haven't been following this division long enough to know, so tell me all about it.

Comment

• Originally posted by richardt View Post
                  Notice how no one demands that Rigo fight anyone but Donaire?? Pure BIAS! So what is Mares, chopped liver? Didn't see Rigo going after Nishioka or Mares or other top fighters but he was willing to go to court to keep his fight with the green Merroquin who by the way exposed Rigo's suspect chin.
                  also please cordoba on that list.....thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by chargerhemi06 View Post
                    Fight rigo you mouse looking mutha ****a. Stop fighting these bums.
                    so according to ur pea brain...darch, montiel, vasquez, nishioka who by the way is the lineal champ at 122 are all bums?? so kennedy and ramos are superstars and belt holders??? gtfoh!! lol...

Comment

• why is everbody wanting on a rigo fight? damn it could very well be like like the narvaez/nishioka fight combined. who would want to see such a boring azz fight like that?

Comment

Working...
                      X