No announcement yet.

writer claims *******s are racist

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by T.I. View Post
    Another dumb article written by a moron who doesn't realize it happens with every fanbase. And specifically with Pacquiao and May, it goes both ways.
    I've been following boxing since 1985 and I've never seen one fanbase spew so much racist stuff. I know I missed Holmes-Cooney but it's pretty bad. And I know I'm not the only one who feels that way. The sentiment is startng to reach the higher levels of ink.

Comment

Another dumb article written by a moron who doesn't realize it happens with every fanbase. And specifically with Pacquiao and May, it goes both ways.
      It does happen with a lot of fan bases, but to be honest with you i've never been called a stupid n i g g e r from the ghetto repeatedly by any fans of other boxers, only Pac.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
        I've been following boxing since 1985 and I've never seen one fanbase spew so much racist stuff. I know I missed Holmes-Cooney but it's pretty bad. And I know I'm not the only one who feels that way. The sentiment is startng to reach the higher levels of ink.
        Two wrongs don't make a right. Some people in here just do it to get a rise out of others.

Comment

Originally posted by AllEyesOpen View Post
          It does happen with a lot of fan bases, but to be honest with you i've never been called a stupid n i g g e r from the ghetto repeatedly by any fans of other boxers, only Pac.
          co-sign. Even Tunney doesn't come up with KFC monikers or revert to the monkey references. What issues do these people have? How terrible is life for them?

Comment

Two wrongs don't make a right. Some people in here just do it to get a rise out of others.
            I don't get it. What are the two wrongs? And who makes racist comments to get a rise? That's beyond pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by AllEyesOpen View Post
              That **** is stupid as hell.. they are keyboard warriors man. For the most part, Pacquiao fans are realist and Pacquiaos biggest critics. EM first loss, controversial JMM fights.. Only lately that he has become so dominant that the ******ation of some fans become apparent.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                I don't get it. What are the two wrongs? And who makes racist comments to get a rise? That's beyond pathetic.
                Extremists come from both fan bases. Racial insults coming from both fan bases.

Comment

It doesn't go both ways, Mayweather fans, *****'s as we are called never post racists remarks on these boards, almost all the racism amd ethnic insults come from the Pac fans.

Comment

Why are people so surprised to find racism on the internet??

Comment

Extremists come from both fan bases. Racial insults coming from both fan bases.
                      I agree. Like I said, I've been following boxing since 1985. I've never seen it so bad, so pathetic. Ever. Not even close. And it's getting to the point where there have been several media pieces about the racism. It's just out of hand and I can't figure out why a group of people would feel so insecure about themselves to get to that point. Keep that dumb **** internal.

Comment

Working...
                      X