No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Matthysse: I'm Sure That Knockout Scared Danny Garcia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Matthysse: I'm Sure That Knockout Scared Danny Garcia

LAS VEGAS, NV - Throughout fight week WBC interim junior welterweight champion Lucas Matthysse insisted his focus was on beating Mike Dallas and he did so in emphatic fashion, finishing Dallas out with a highlight reel one punch knockout in the first round.

All week long members of the media asked Matthysse who he wanted to face after the Dallas fight. The name he kept mentioned was the full WBC champion Danny Garcia who faces Zab Judah on February 9th, although Garcia is rumored to have suffered a training injury and reportedly plans to withdraw from the contest.

[Click Here To Read More]

WARtthysse!

Comment

Garcia was scared well before that.

Comment

Terrified is a better word

Comment

Garcia running scared. Like a true Boricua.

Comment

pissy pants is a better expression

Comment

This is exactly what Matthysse needs to do to score the Garcia fight. Start relentlessly calling him out. War Lucas!

Comment

I don't think Garcia is scared of Lucas but I think his dad and handlers are. Hell they wouldn't let him fight Ajose when he was the mandatory and Lucas is way better and more dangerous than he is. Sad thing is that he got the shot against Khan but he seems unwilling to give a shot to Ajose or Lucas. I think both beat him easy. If Lucas learned a lil english like JMM and Cotto, then I think it could make him vastly more marketable. Nonetheless his fists speak a language everyone can understand for now.

Comment

I still can't rap my brain around how a 140 pounder can become a middleweight overnight lol If I was Garcia I may be a little scared myself

Comment

Originally posted by CLubberLang View Post
                    I don't think Garcia is scared of Lucas but I think his dad and handlers are. Hell they wouldn't let him fight Ajose when he was the mandatory and Lucas is way better and more dangerous than he is. Sad thing is that he got the shot against Khan but he seems unwilling to give a shot to Ajose or Lucas. I think both beat him easy. If Lucas learned a lil english like JMM and Cotto, then I think it could make him vastly more marketable. Nonetheless his fists speak a language everyone can understand for now.
                    Up to this day I think this is a damn myth. People pay to see guys getting hurt and KOs not to hear someone speak their language. Plus they have translators and all these articles on here everybody can read just fine. Idk it's just me and how I feel.

Someone needs to do a research and look up who watches boxing more, English speaking folks or Latinos.

Anyway, I like the word PETRIFIED better.

Comment

Working...
                    X