Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather on fighting Martinez: "If its possible, then yes."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No one turns down an offer to fight Sergio, unless your name is Floyd. Barker, Macklin, Chavez all were prepared to fight Sergio without expecting a bravery award for doing so, unlike Floyd.

So in that sense Floyd isnt even on the level of the barkers, macklins and chavezs of this world as being real fighters. Floyd is cautious, nervous, suspicious and thinks far too much, and he will expect a huge pat on the back if he does fight Sergio, whereas other boxers just do it.

Floyd has to let his hair down for once in his life and just sign the fight and not talk maybe all the time. He has denied his fans for long enough will he never be satified until he has broken the patience of even his die hard fans.?
    Last edited by hugh grant; 09-28-2012, 04:04 AM.

Comment

mayweather would say anything to get all the attention to himself. he's not only a control freak but has ADHD (attention deficit hyperactivity disorder). plus he's notoriously known to be a pathological liar, it's genetic and runs in the family. not to mentioned mayweather's a wuss and scared to admit it.

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
        if floyd had the intention to fight sergio at 154 he would've said it...have you not heard /seen the " iwanna fight cotto at his healthy weight so im fighting him at 154 talks " prior to fighting cotto?...have some common sense
        So he didnt ask for 150 that was just your BS , as for common sense you have none !

Comment

No way floyd goes to 160 no way he would have gone there already,i think a 154lbs sergio martinez would be a much harder fight than say manny at 147lbs,i think theres 3 names out there that give floyd a huge payday 1st option Canelo 2nd option Pacquiao if that cant be made then its option 3 Sergio martinez at 154lbs which i think will be his hardest fight for years.

Comment

Originally posted by FightFit View Post
            No way floyd goes to 160 no way he would have gone there already,i think a 154lbs sergio martinez would be a much harder fight than say manny at 147lbs,i think theres 3 names out there that give floyd a huge payday 1st option Canelo 2nd option Pacquiao if that cant be made then its option 3 Sergio martinez at 154lbs which i think will be his hardest fight for years.
            Manny is an easy fight he shouldnt even be talked about when looking for a tough fight for Floyd .

Sergio is different because he is big and fast , that size is the only reason Sergio could win because Floyd is a WW and I dont think he could give that size away against somebody with the skillset and speed Sergio has but he might as Floyd is that good , at 150 Floyd beats a drained Sergio and at 154-160 tough fights that would be good to see .

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
              floyd redeemed himself by fighting cotto at full 154.

that article was back in jan even before cotto got selected.
              I was just gonna post this. ppl need to look at the date of the article. Floyd has since fought at 154, so he isn't going to stay on the 150lbs or no fight stance, he knows it'll make him look foolish since he just fought Cotto

Floyd won't fight Martinez anyways, this fight is not going to happen

Comment

We all say: "If he can make the weight easily". Which is fine, but there's one thing: There's no way to know until he actually goes through with the whole thing. Once he does it there's no turning back. He could ruin his body for nothing.

That said, despite me thinking Martinez is still a smidge too big for Floyd at 154, I definitely want to see this fight. IF Martinez decides to move down, hopefully he's not drained.

Comment

cool this video is 4 months old...and May also said Pac youre next and we know what happened there...

Comment

Originally posted by WesleySnipes View Post
                    cool this video is 4 months old...and May also said Pac youre next and we know what happened there...
                    What happened you ask , Manny waited until he was signed to meet JMM and then Manny says OK lets fight Floyd ,,, lol , such a fake Manny is .

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Sucketts View Post
                      The damn ref had to balance Pacquiao and his spaghetti legs, lmao.

the hell are you on? this is mayweather fighting martinez thread.

you must be another ***** who can't stop mentioning pacquiao in any thread.

Comment

Working...
                      X