No announcement yet.

Damn damn damn i almost beat my other baby mamma

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
    Hit the heavy bag and take a wank in the shower. Cool off with a nice Cognac and a tv show.
    LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Larry, stop being crazy. Spare yourself the dramas, man.

Comment

Originally posted by Don LarryX View Post
      b1tch ass boy **** you im being serious..who the **** told you i was jobless b1tch??i got a damn job or i wouldnt have custody of my kids..now shut the **** up and go back to dick riding that b1tch amir khan...

Comment

Originally posted by Don LarryX View Post
        ya'll know what..i come on here to calm down and get some good advice..and ya'll say **** to me like im playing or like im some lil e-nerd..i wear my heart on my sleave and i say what i mean..so if ya'll see me on the news one damn day ya'll know why..cause posters like you say **** like i wont do it..im outta here **** ya'll imma handle my buisness.
        relax larry if you feel the same way in two days then so something about it but right now chill the fuk out or you will just end up in loads of trouble,not worth the hassle for a hoe

Comment

Where did Larry go? Oh...Oh...

Comment

Don i told you before man in the other baby mama drama thread
            You need some Gal control

Comment

http://articles.latimes.com/2010/sep...ather-20100917

Former BoxingScene forum poster Don Larry X was charged with four felonies and four misdemeanors after his arrest today in an incident involving his ex-girlfriend and children in Michigan.

According to a criminal complaint filed in Michigan, Don Larry X faces two felony counts of coercion, one felony robbery count, one grand larceny count and misdemeanor counts of domestic battery and harassment.

A criminal complaint that emerged this week alleged Don Larry X threatened to kill his ex-girlfriend, pulled her hair and threw her to the floor. The complaint said Don Larry X was at the home on the morning of Sept. 20 to visit his children and drop off $200 in "tooth fairy" money for his daughter. In a visit hours later he argued with his ex, and the complaint alleged Don Larry X told ex he'd make her and her boyfriend "disappear."

Comment

dam larry dont do anything crazy. no matter how much a woman disrespects you or pisses you off you never EVER hit em kk. Just tell em to leave and leave it as that.

You can easily get 6 months for hitting a girl man. Maybe even more.

Comment

Comment

dhude just take an ICE COLD bath with ice cubes in it bro.

then go for a nice walk.

Comment

larry coming with nothing but sig worthy material. Grade A.

Comment

Working...
                      X