No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Bradley, Juan Manuel Marquez Go Face To Face

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Bradley, Juan Manuel Marquez Go Face To Face

Los Angeles,Ca. --- (L-R) Undefeated WBO World Welterweight champion Timothy Bradley and four-division champion Juan Manuel Marquez pose during the commercial shoot for their upcoming Oct 12 world championship fight at the Thomas & Mack Center in Las Vegas,Nevada. Promoted by Top Rank®, in association with Zanfer Promotions, Wynn Las Vegas, Márquez Boxing, and Tecate, Bradley vs. Márquez will be produced and distributed live by HBO Pay-Per-View®. Tickets to Bradley vs. Márquez go on sale This Friday! June 21. --- Photos by Chris Farina/Top Rank [Click Here To Read More]

I think Marquez might come in PEDs free in this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by woopwoop View Post
      I think Marquez might come in PEDs free in this fight.
      By the looks of his shoulder, he is not eating steroids for breakfast anymore.

Comment

Bradley needs to run at least 3 miles every single day to get that weight off quickly so he can focus on strategy.

Comment

Bradley looks like he gain to much weight

Bradley looks thick as hell. His eyebrows look trimmer though. Did you see those biceps, dam. Solid as a rock.

Comment

Hougigo was right, Bradley is looking fat now.

Comment

Bradley should be grateful. He got to stand next to a living deity.

Comment

Not impressed with Bradley looking so overweight. He looks like Dereck Chisora in these photos.

Comment

Bradley looks like James Toney on all accounts, lol

Comment

damn Bradley not a good look being that heavy I think Marquez is going to win this fight by KO should be a good one though

Comment

Working...
                    X