Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Calzaghe fans: Is Calzaghe pissed off? Is he letting Froch get inside his head?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calzaghe fans: Is Calzaghe pissed off? Is he letting Froch get inside his head?

I'm kind of curious on this one.

First of all, I noticed that Calzaghe fans are supporting Kessler over Froch. At first I found this strange because you'd think they'd support the guy from their own island(as they do 99 percent of the time with anyone from the UK). But I think when it comes down to it, in the end: they know Froch is just average. And Calzaghe is one of the only real claims to greatness they have in a fighter recently (Khan is a let down, Haye fakes injuries after talking ****, and Hatton spends more time at the buffet than he does in the ring and I'm not going to even mention the garbage that the UK produces in terms of MMA).

And of course Calzaghe's one big win was Kessler. A fact that was endlessly parroted on this board for about oh 3 years and running. Just non stop trolling about how great Calzaghe was because he beat Kessler. Okay, that's fine, but now Calzaghe is back in the news and "helping Kessler beat Froch".

I mean do you Calzaghe fans actually support this? Or do you think it's Froch's fault for talking **** about him? I figure Froch is just trying to bait Joe out of retirement and Joe is for some reason letting the **** talking get to him. Is Calzaghe pissed off or just being an attention whore?

"Khan is a let down"

I stopped reading after that...

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
      "Khan is a let down"

I stopped reading after that...
      Oh okay I'm sorry, but usually great fighters don't get 1 punch KOed on the way up from contender status.

And you know what? I like Khan. It's just rare than any fighter can stay up top with a chin like that. If he had the chin of say Prince Naseem he could easily be great with all his other skills.

Comment

Can someone fill me in on what Froch has been saying about Joe? I haven't been following it...

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
          Can someone fill me in on what Froch has been saying about Joe? I haven't been following it...
          A few articles on this page just keep mentioning that before every fight Froch just talks **** about Joe.

It's actually funny how consistent the guy is in his Joe trash talking.

Comment

yet another shit thread from a terrible poster

you need to get a life kid

Comment

Originally posted by british_fan View Post
              yet another shit thread from a terrible poster

you need to get a life kid

lol- anytime this biased nationalistic twat says something like this I know two things:

1. He's obsessed with me and can't get enough of it.
              2. I've made a quality thread.

Comment

i think joe is just bored

Comment

He's obsessed with Calzaghe. Not a bad move on his part, because if he can get Joe out of retirement, he's going to get a large payday for the fight. But, he's got to get past Kessler first.

I'm no Calzaghe fan, but it's not hard to see that Joe Cal would embarrass the **** out of Froch.

Comment

Originally posted by johnm View Post
                    He's obsessed with Calzaghe. Not a bad move on his part, because if he can get Joe out of retirement, he's going to get a large payday for the fight. But, he's got to get past Kessler first.

I'm no Calzaghe fan, but it's not hard to see that Joe Cal would embarrass the **** out of Froch.
                    Oh I'm not a fan of Joe, but I think so too. Unless Froch somehow fouled the **** out of him.

Comment

Working...
                    X