No announcement yet.

Roach saw $$$ he didn't want Ruslan to beat Bradley! wanted to stop it

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roach saw $$$ he didn't want Ruslan to beat Bradley! wanted to stop it

Roach is one sneaky dude. I shook my head when he threatened to stop the fight, stop it for what? Ruslan wasn't even hurt lol, Roach threatened to stop it even though Ruslan had a fighting chance and was hurting Bradley whenever he landed flush. The reason Roach wanted to stop it was because he saw that Bradley was easily getting hurt and he saw Pacmans next big money fight to comeback, so he didn't want a guy like Ruslan to take that big millions from him and beat Bradley, he wanted Pacman to get that rematch with Bradley to get his belt back. He saw the dollar signs while he was in the corner. Its shameless, its obvious as well, why the hell would he stop it if Bradley never hurt him? That was bogus on Roach.

If I were Ruslan I would drop him after that.

He always says that when his boxer gets hit too much and not doing anything. He said that to Chavez Jr against martinez

Comment

Originally posted by KaL-EL View Post
      He always says that when his boxer gets hit too much and not doing anything. He said that to Chavez Jr against martinez
      He never said that to Pacman when he was taking a beating in his fights. In fact Roach even wants Pacman to fight at least 3 more times after that type of devastating KO, he is money driven man, he doesn't care about Pac;s health, he wants to milk his cash cow.

Roach angered me, Ruslan wasn't even really hurt he just took rounds off cause he was punching himself out and trying to get his gas tank full again.

Comment

and look what happen, they almost stop their opponents

Comment

I think Roach just wanted to motivate him. It worked for the 11th and 12th rounds. Besides, Roach is on a losing streak in Championship fights, his rep as a trainer has taken a hit. It seems not even a "Lucky Boy" or the Luck of the Irish can help Roach get back to his "Trainer of the Year" status tonight. He is desperate for his fighters to win.

Comment

Originally posted by KaL-EL View Post
            JCC Jr. was literally doing nothing but walking into punches....

Comment

Originally posted by RajahBell View Post
              I think Roach just wanted to motivate him. It worked for the 11th and 12th rounds. Besides, Roach is on a losing streak in Championship fights, his rep as a trainer has taken a hit. It seems not even a "Lucky Boy" or the Luck of the Irish can help Roach get back to his "Trainer of the Year" status tonight. He is desperate for his fighters to win.
              He hasn't had a win in ages, man this is the worst losing streak of any trainer.

Roach main fighters who he trains all lost, Ruslan put up a noble effort but still came out short.

I wouldn't add Lucky boy to the list even though he lost only because he was trained by Eric Brown another trainer at wild card.

Amir Khan loses to Peterson, then devastating KO, Pacquiao loses to Bradley, Chavez Jr loses to Martinez, Pacquiao loses by devasting KO to Marquez, Ruslan loses close decision to Bradley, Vanes gets a draw with Lara, who else?

Also Frankie Gomez looks like crap even though he is winning, the guy looks horrible now.

Comment

There wont be a rematch

Comment

freddie was just bored. usually his fighters are ko'd long before the 10th round.

Comment

Doubt it. The first fight didn't even do big business that's the main reason why no rematch took place.

Comment

Working...
                    X