Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kiko Martinez Predicts: I Will Knock Carl Frampton Out!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Kiko Martinez Predicts: I Will Knock Carl Frampton Out!

Kiko Martinez has vowed to pour the pressure on Carl Frampton when the pair meet on February 9 in Betfair’s ‘Unfinished Business’, and the Spaniard says he will KO the Belfast star live on Sky Sports.

Martinez defends his European super bantamweight title against The Jackal on a great night of action that the Belfast fight fans have snapped up tickets for – but the 26 year old visitor is relishing his role as party pooper and wants to derail Frampton’s rise to the stop.

[Click Here To Read More]

more like the other way round,frampton will ko this guy and he will make easy work of it.

Comment

Originally posted by HUGH JASS View Post
      more like the other way round,frampton will ko this guy and he will make easy work of it.
      Kiko's never been stopped before but I wouldn't rule out a late stoppage or a wide UD for Frampton.

Comment

I'm calling a tough fight that goes the distance

Comment

Originally posted by komodo View Post
          Kiko's never been stopped before but I wouldn't rule out a late stoppage or a wide UD for Frampton.
          very true but i seen martinez against dougie curran and believe me martinez did not look decent,curran give him problems and no disrespect to curran as he has taking fights at very short notice but his record isn't dazzling it will be a good fight tho while it lasts lol

Comment

Should be a tidy one.....Martinez can properly bang, he's mixed with a better class of fighter and he's not scared about taking his act on the road. Seems to have owned that European S-Bantamweight belt for decades!

First time Frampton will find himself sharing the reef with another nasty shark with big, sharp teeth. Looking forward to it, but methinks Frampton to win because he's fresher, faster and a hard, clinical puncher.

Comment

Donaire vs. Frampton in 2014

keep the dream alive Carl

Comment

knock this out....knock that out....oh please.

Comment

Another hypish getting exposed. Frampton fights hands down against 10%ko rated fighters. His chin es untested, like Dunne's was, and look what happened then. Rally, Carl look a superb fighter, when he fights C class fighters. Molitor was shot and Hirales has shown to be another hype. Kiko is now working with Sarmiento un Oxnard and look determine. Frampton es nervous but can shock the world making a statement with a KO victory for a world title chance. Really interesting fight, can't figure Carl standing in front of a 100% Kiko. Let's see if he fights hands down and how he takes kiko's signature left hook

Comment

frampton by late stoppage

from what i have seen so fair looks like a world champ in the making

Comment

Working...
                    X