Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shane Mosley - "Floyd Mayweather and Saul Alvarez hit about as hard as each other"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
    Canelo hits much harder. Baldimor took a ton of a prime Floyd's punches and never even blinked. Canelo hit Baldimor with one left hook and he was out cold. Canelo usually gets the KO and in his last 10 fights Floyd usually does not. Canelo is a natural 154 pounder and Floyd is really a welterweight. Mosley is getting hit so much lately I don't think he can tell one hard punch from another.
    Comparing the Baldomir that Canelo fought to the one Mayweather fought = FAIL.

Oh and Mayweather is bigger than he was when he fought Baldomir he was 147 on fight night.

Comment

I find that hard to believe.

Comment

Floyd is going to beat Canelo's ass if they fight. He will bulk up properly for Canelo and stop him.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
          Canelo hits much harder. Baldimor took a ton of a prime Floyd's punches and never even blinked. Canelo hit Baldimor with one left hook and he was out cold. Canelo usually gets the KO and in his last 10 fights Floyd usually does not. Canelo is a natural 154 pounder and Floyd is really a welterweight. Mosley is getting hit so much lately I don't think he can tell one hard punch from another.
          Spot on!!!! Regardless of what the punching bag Mosely says.

By the way I dont even see Floyd considering to fight canelo. I expect Robert "The Ghost next for Floyd or even COTTO again just like Zab after losing to Baldomir.
          Last edited by r3robinson; 12-17-2012, 08:10 AM.

Comment

I guess Canelo doesn't hit very hard if true

Comment

Originally posted by check hook View Post
              probably because he could see Canelo's shots coming, whereas alot of Floyd's shots he didn't really see.
              That's what I would assume as well. Alvarez obviously has heavier hands, but counter punches always stick out more and seem to hurt more than the combination you saw coming.

Also a bit of selling going on.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                That's what I would assume as well. Alvarez obviously has heavier hands, but counter punches always stick out more and seem to hurt more than the combination you saw coming.

Also a bit of selling going on.

yep. Canelo def hits harder.

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
                  Comparing the Baldomir that Canelo fought to the one Mayweather fought = FAIL.

Oh and Mayweather is bigger than he was when he fought Baldomir he was 147 on fight night.
                  How come you never said thanks for the 2bn I donated to you?

Comment

It doesn't surprise me. Throughout fights you don't really see Mayweather committing to punches but visibly you can see that he isn't punching as hard as he can in favour of landing crisp punches that do not leave him off balance. From the outside it can come across as Mayweather not hitting hard but when you're in the ring you will feel the odd time that he actually commits to his punches and you will remember those times, it is why you don't see fighters walking him down.

Comment

it's always funny when someone who has fought 2 guys saids something about them and people claim it's not true. he would know.

Comment

Working...
                      X