Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you were training Rosado for the Golovkin fight, what would you tell him?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you were training Rosado for the Golovkin fight, what would you tell him?

If you were training Rosado for the Golovkin fight, what would be your gameplan?

I'd be figuring out how to fastest get the white towel in the ring before he dies...

Comment

I would remind him to use his height/reach advantage by maintaining proper distance, and not to get caught up in mindless exchanges. The better he uses his jab, the easier the fight will be. He has to be careful on the inside because Golovkin has shown to be lethal from that distance.

Comment

Stay away from Golovkin's power. Try to stay on the outside. Rosado looks like he's a decent counter-puncher, maybe work on catching Golovkin as he tries to get inside.

Comment

Id be real simple with instructions so he doesnt do too much thinking like he did in the Angulo fight. Golokin takes breaks so he'll allow you to get what you want to get off. When he's ready to return fire watch for the straight right. His jab is a range finder so it wont be a big problem. GGG reminds me a lot of Tszyu. If you go straight back he'll hurt you. Lastly, dont be afraid to attack him. his clinching and backward fighting is not very good. So get off first. He telegraphs the right.
          We would definitely watch a lot of film.

Comment

If i was training Rosado for the Golovkin fight my instructions would go as follows "Good luck with that" followed by "when do we get Paid?"

Comment

Stay in his chest and smother his power,outbox him

Comment

my instructions would be NOT to fight him

Comment

Pull a ward hit and hold.

Comment

I'll tell him "son we are getting a good payday, so don't worry about it, it will only be your 6th loss."

This is a GARBAGE fight. Rosada isn't even a Middleweight. He's a good size Jr. Middleweight but not a middleweight.

Comment

Working...
                    X