No announcement yet.

The victim in the Strauss-Kahn rape is hiding in fear

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The victim in the Strauss-Kahn rape is hiding in fear

The woman Strauss-Kahn sexually assaulted is hiding in fear.

http://www.cnn.com/2011/CRIME/05/18/...ex.html?hpt=T2

At the time of the assault, she had no idea the man is one of the most powerful people in the world, head of the International Monetary Fund. But now she knows, and she's afraid.

While Strauss-Kahn is a member of the powerful Zionist oligarchy, the victim is a poor immigrant from Guinea - she is Black and a Muslim.

Will racism rear it's ugly head in this situation, or will justice be done?

I can't imagine she will be treated fairly in this situation. He will be set free, no matter what he did because of WHO HE IS.

What do you think?
    Strauss-Kahn will be set free because of who he is and because of racism
    100.00%
    No, there will be JUSTICE and Strauss-Kahn will go to prison like any other rapist
    0.00%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by The Hammer; 05-18-2011, 10:26 AM.

Come on Tunney, We all know you are rooting for Strauss-Khan. You are a neo-nazi racist freak.

Comment

Its been reported today that the accuser in this case lives in a shelter for people who have have HIV or aids. Looks like either way he is facked!

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom.
        That report is a media lie, for the purpose of smearing the victim.

I expected such.
        How do you know? If that is true it does nothing to exonerate Strauss so I dont see the point.

Comment

Originally posted by ny123 View Post
          How do you know? If that is true it does nothing to exonerate Strauss so I dont see the point.
          Is it true he is living with a rican **** in tarrytown?

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
            The woman Strauss-Kahn sexually assaulted is hiding in fear.

http://www.cnn.com/2011/CRIME/05/18/...ex.html?hpt=T2

At the time of the assault, she had no idea the man is one of the most powerful people in the world, head of the International Monetary Fund. But now she knows, and she's afraid.

While Strauss-Kahn is a member of the powerful Zionist oligarchy, the victim is a poor immigrant from Guinea - she is Black and a Muslim.

Will racism rear it's ugly head in this situation, or will justice be done?

I can't imagine she will be treated fairly in this situation. He will be set free, no matter what he did because of WHO HE IS.

What do you think?
            How do you know that????

Guilty until proven innocent huh??

My ass she didn't know who he was...I don't believe it.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom.
              No, I'm on the side of the Black girl. I would NEVER side with a criminal against his victim.

You are the neo-nazi racist freak and the worst BIGOT on boxingscene.
              Obviously you won't be on the side of a jew like Strauss you adolf jr.

You call that man a criminal, but based on what??

I mean, sometimes a poor woman tries to get some money from a rich man in that way, sometimes NOT.

We just don't know.Let's see.

You are a joke Tunney, with your crusade against black athletes and know jew bankers.
              You are just a plain ****** nazi profiled.

Comment

Working...
              X