No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury Takes Aim at Racist Twitter Attackers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
    Glad Tyson Fury is standing up against Twitter racism... i'm sick of it.

Racism against Whites isn't frowned upon like it is against other races/ethnicities. It offends me how whites are treated by the media and boxing fans.

Good job Tyson Fury
    His attackers were other white people you clown. They were attacking his gypsy heritage. And I don't know many whites who frown at racism towards Mexicans.

Comment

Fury's a clown.

He's firing back with racist comments too and is just a general **** on that site towards other boxers and fans. I can't understand why he's surprised with the hate he's receiving, not to mention his blatant ducking of Price but then talking about him to the media.

People know what's up and they aren't going to let Fury just keep running his mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow boxer 3 View Post
        really ?? LOL
        Yes, using social networking sites to slander people anonymously because they were born a certain color/ethnicity or any other trivial difference is disgusting. Specially when mainstream media says it isn't right to defend yourself. They want you to just take the hatred they spew at you. It's a cowardice move that I find repulsive. Too many people have suffered at the hands of this vile ignorance for it to just be swept under the rug and pretend like it never happened.

I commend Tyson Fury it takes courage to say you're not taking it anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post
          His attackers were other white people you clown. They were attacking his gypsy heritage. And I don't know many whites who frown at racism towards Mexicans.
          It doesn't matter if they were white or not. Other Hispanics can be racist towards Mexicans or Puerto Ricans despite being a nationality most of us share a Mestizo heritage.

My girlfriend is white so racism towards whites is something I take very seriously. Being an interracial couple we haven't faced much adversity but for you to suggest that racism towards whites is okay or acceptable because they wouldn't "frown at racism towards Mexicans" is just plain sick. Get yourself some help
          Last edited by LeG00N; 12-23-2012, 06:56 AM.

Comment

It doesn't matter if they were white or not. Other Hispanics can be racist towards Mexicans or Puerto Ricans despite being a nationality most of us share a Mestizo heritage.

My girlfriend is white so racism towards whites is something I take very seriously. Being an interracial couple we haven't faced much adversity but for you to suggest that racism towards whites is okay or acceptable because they wouldn't "frown at racism towards Mexicans" is just plain sick. Get yourself some help
            LOL at this self righteous bullcrap. And the other poster was referencing your racist twitter account when he said "really lol?" If Tyson were puerto rican or black I highly doubt you''d be this upset.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post
              LOL at this self righteous bullcrap. And the other poster was referencing your racist twitter account when he said "really lol?" If Tyson were puerto rican or black I highly doubt you''d be this upset.
              in other words it's okay because Tyson Fury is white.

Not everything is boxing and the internet. Real people get hurt in real life over hatred just like this. You're part of the reason why racism is alive and well today.

I'm done talking to you.

Comment

Racism sucks, obviously.

But this ****ing guy insults pretty much everybody and then cries about being called things on Twitter. What a ****ing moron.

Can't wait for him to fight someone decent with power.

Comment

in other words it's okay because Tyson Fury is white.

Not everything is boxing and the internet. Real people get hurt in real life over hatred just like this. You're part of the reason why racism is alive and well today.

I'm done talking to you.
                  I think you have me confused with yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by Bring It On View Post
                    Racism sucks, obviously.

But this ****ing guy insults pretty much everybody and then cries about being called things on Twitter. What a ****ing moron.

Can't wait for him to fight someone decent with power.
                    Like Chisora?

Comment

People take flippant racism on the internet and in general too seriously. If you're letting a stupid inconsequential slur have that much of an impact on you then you really need to man up. People should be more concerned with institutional discrimination and prejudice instead of what some ****** on with the IQ of a carrot twitter types.

Comment

Working...
                      X