No announcement yet.

'Who got their jaw broken?' Rios finally responds to Ortiz for Abril fight diss

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ElMeroChingon View Post
    Rios went through, trying to shed the pounds to the end. Quitting to make weight is something Broner did, flat out gave up and quit, didn't even attempt or try to push through. Rios tried to push through to the end, it's still unacceptable, but he at least made to effort.

Lol, and you guys saying Ortiz would put a beating on Rios?
    I bet Rios made Ortiz quit in sparring, Robert Garcia seems really confident in making that match, they "obviously" know something we don't.
    Rios would make Ortiz fold like a napkin!

Comment

Originally posted by -SWIFT- View Post
      Rios would make Ortiz fold like a napkin!
      Ortiz was supposed to walk over Lopez. Look what happened.

Dunno why everyone is so quick to pick vic over ortiz - Vic just got his jaw broken against a 140lber. Rios is everything Vic doesn't like. Ortiz is everything Rios likes. I'd favor Rios before I'd favor Ortiz.

Comment

at least ortiz had a reason (getting his jaw bust) - rios was just a useless tool who looked every bit as ****e as he is against abril

Comment

Originally posted by intoccabile View Post
          Ortiz was supposed to walk over Lopez. Look what happened.

Dunno why everyone is so quick to pick vic over ortiz - Vic just got his jaw broken against a 140lber. Rios is everything Vic doesn't like. Ortiz is everything Rios likes. I'd favor Rios before I'd favor Ortiz.
          I no doubt people gonna be on the rios bandwagon again when he stops alvarado

Comment

Can't wait to see what he looks like at 140.

Comment

These two need to fight, it would good with all the trash talk. Ortiz will be healed by the time Rios gets through his next fight.

Comment

Who cares both these guys are bums anyway.

Comment

LOL look all you hater who aint even discussing the topic just cr ying about how you hate rios lol. LAME

Rios is a funny dude man, cause he not that smart and he trys to put half ass jokes together and fail and we all know what he trying to say lol.

Comment

Rios should go up to WW so Ortiz can shut his mouth.

Comment

he has matured by a lot if you ask me....and i believ he beats ortiz too if they fought

Comment

Working...
                      X