No announcement yet.

The fight game with Jim Lampley

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The fight game with Jim Lampley

So I was checking the schedule after the khan fight tonight and I figured the fight game was going to be on right after the fight it but its not...So is this show just a monthly thing or what?

they should replace Lampley with Larry Merchant and let him rant/vent for a half hour.. it would be more fun to watch

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
      they should replace Lampley with Larry Merchant and let him rant/vent for a half hour.. it would be more fun to watch
      Sorry but I wouldnt be able to make it past 30 seconds if they did that lol

Comment

Its a four episode deal for this year. Probably won't air the 3rd one until Martinez vs. Chavez.

http://ring tv.craveonline.com/blog/172793-lampley-from-sideline-kid-to-ringside-veteran

Comment

I dislike the show. Lampley just doesn't strike me as being a smart enough guy to have that kind of show.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
            Its a four episode deal for this year. Probably won't air the 3rd one until Martinez vs. Chavez.

http://ring tv.craveonline.com/blog/172793-lampley-from-sideline-kid-to-ringside-veteran

Wow, only 4 episodes? thats weak!

Comment

They need to have a round table episode featuring Uncle Roger, Mayweather Sr, Freddie Roach, Buboy, Larry Merchant, and Max Kellerman oh and for some reason Mayorga is there too, arguing with Buboy in different languages.

Comment

Yeah Lamps for being in boxing for about 20 years hasn't learned much, not even that he is incompetent.

Comment

Working...
                X