No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Erik Morales: I Thought I Would Dominate, Win By KO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Erik Morales: I Thought I Would Dominate, Win By KO

Former four division world champion Erik Morales (52-8, 36KOs) conceded defeat on Saturday night, and gave credit to Danny Garcia (23-0, 14KOs), who won a twelve round unanimous decision over the Mexican veteran at the Reliant Arena in Houston, Texas.

[Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    Former four division world champion Erik Morales (52-8, 36KOs) conceded defeat on Saturday night, and gave credit to Danny Garcia (23-0, 14KOs), who won a twelve round unanimous decision over the Mexican veteran at the Reliant Arena in Houston, Texas.

[Click Here To Read More]
    I thought you would to Erik. IMO the fight was much closer then the cards and I thought Erik out boxed Garcia for most the fight. Garcia definitely was the harder puncher of the two but Morales busted Danny's face up pretty good still. Its hard to pick the outcomes of fights in texas lately. But considering the fight was in texas and considering the scorecards lately I wouldn't have been surprised if Morales was given the decision last night.

Comment

Danny Garcia and his dumb Dad celebrating they barely survived an old-ass Erik Morales.

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
        Danny Garcia and his dumb Dad celebrating they barely survived an old-ass Erik Morales.
        I don't care what anyone (Sergio fans) say of this guy, he's hilarious.

Comment

He got one thing right.

Danny is normal and or solid but not great.

At least not yet. Kid still has a lot to learn.

Comment

I agree, maybe if you would have trained you would have....

Comment

Yeah, if Morales was in better shape... He could've won...

Comment

It's ok Erik you make $1m for that performance don't worry about it.

Comment

i knew he would lose

Comment

El Terrible summed it up nicely. He was on his way to winning that fight until the "hail mary, no look" left hook in the 11th. Morales deserves props for stepping up and taking such a big risk against a young lion. He took it to this kid, hurt him, and almost won the fight. My hats off to the guy. He definitely still has something left in the tank. However, he should fight his last couple fights against guys more on his same playing field & leave these young up & comers alone. Cash out with something big like a Marquez fight or a rematch w/ Maidana. Whatever he decides though, it's been a pleasure having the fortune of watching him work his craft over the years.

Comment

Working...
                    X