Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Froch: Ward Can't KO Me, But I Know I Can KO Him!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Froch: Ward Can't KO Me, But I Know I Can KO Him!

WBC super middleweight champion Carl Froch (28-1, 20KOs) expects to have an immediate advantage over Andre Ward (24-0, 13KOs), the WBA's champion, when they clash in a unification bout on October 29th at the Boardwalk Hall in Atlantic City. Froch is confident that Atlantic City will be flooded with UK fans who will travel over to cheer him on, and by doing so will give him a hometown feeling in America.

[Click Here To Read More]

Famous last words........

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
      WBC super middleweight champion Carl Froch (28-1, 20KOs) expects to have an immediate advantage over Andre Ward (24-0, 13KOs), the WBA's champion, when they clash in a unification bout on October 29th at the Boardwalk Hall in Atlantic City. Froch is confident that Atlantic City will be flooded with UK fans who will travel over to cheer him on, and by doing so will give him a hometown feeling in America.

[Click Here To Read More]
      Ricky Hatton said the same thing about Floyd Mayweather,wonder what type of mushrooms these guys eat
      Last edited by Jim Tom; 08-30-2011, 06:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jakutindi Wauya View Post
        Ricky Hatton said the same thing about Ricky Hatton,wonder what type of mushrooms these guys eat
        Maybe the same mushrooms that made you think Ricky Hatton said he couldn't knock Ricky Hatton out.

Comment

I find it odd that Froch is talking about his power so much when he has yet to knock out anyone in the Super 6. Wishful thinking I guess. We'll see what tune he is singing after the fight.

Comment

Ward will make him eat his words

He might not knock you out, but he'll definitely beat you up

Comment

I'm sure Froch will talk about feeling weak or an injured hand when he gets his beating.I remember everytime Hatton did not perform well we would all of a sudden hear of a viral infection so Froch will have his on because Ward will decimate him

Comment

lol "shaking of the legs". . . gotta love the way Froch talks about potential victims. . . However, he might just end up on the wrong side of an ass whipping.

Comment

I got Ward ud .I see this similar to Froch Dirrel .I don't think Froch will beable to land flush . Ward is too slick

Comment

10 mill froch over ward anyone ?

Comment

Working...
                    X