Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If we bombed the moon..what would be the effects on earth??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

intresting question

Comment

I would expect that the earth's orbit would be affected to a degree unnoticeable to any observers outside the solar system but absolutely devastating on the planet. This would probably be experienced as massive earthquakes as the earth's orbit shifted from its usual pattern. That's of course positing an instantaneous disappearance of the moon. Bombing the moon to nothing would probably be more devastating as parts of its mass coalesced with that of the earth bombarding us with hot hail.

Comment

I say we do it.

We need to liberate the moon from it's oppressors.

I mean why should we care what happens later, it's not like we ever did before.

DOWN WITH THE MOON!

Comment

I watched some of the History channel thing and they adressed if the moon disappeared immediately what would happen, but if you bombed it then it would go into chunks. Wouldn't that be 10X worse?

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Malone View Post
            I watched some of the History channel thing and they adressed if the moon disappeared immediately what would happen, but if you bombed it then it would go into chunks. Wouldn't that be 10X worse?
            you watched that too..it came on earlier..

Comment

Painting big red demon eyes on it looking at Earth would be far more hysterical. It would probably cause mass suicides and paranoia.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
                you watched that too..it came on earlier..
                No, I just watched some of the posted clip earlier in the thread.

Comment

Piccolo already destroyed the moon but Vegeta still turned into an ape

Comment

Originally posted by flipbjefrox View Post
                    Piccolo already destroyed the moon but Vegeta still turned into an ape
                    Thats cause Vegeta busted out with his own moon. lol

Comment

Working...
                    X