Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sources: Danny Garcia To Withraw From Judah Bout?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Sources: Danny Garcia To Withraw From Judah Bout?

Sources in Las Vegas are indicating that WBA/WBC junior welterweight champion Danny Garcia is expected to withdraw from his February 9th Showtime fight with top contender Zab Judah. The event takes place at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York.

Judah himself confirmed to BoxingScene.com that he was advised of the same information. And the two-division former champion, furious with the withdrawal rumors, began bashing Garcia on Twitter.
    [Click Here To Read More]

You're a dumb little b1tch Danny.

Comment

They're going off that one guys twitter. I'll wait until the source is someone aside from that one guy.

Comment

Cant wait till Monday

Comment

Best twitter comment I've ever read regarding this story:

@Jewnior_: I know Danny Garcia is Puerto Rican but shouldn't he quit during the fight not two weeks before?
          Last edited by warp1432; 01-27-2013, 02:23 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by warp1432 View Post
            Best twitter comment I've read ever regarding this story:

@Jewnior_: I know Danny Garcia is Puerto Rican but shouldn't he quit during the fight not two weeks before?
            LMFAO

Comment

Danny pulling out of the Judah bout

Ricans showing no heart. I'm not racist either because my fiancée is Rican.

Comment

Come on Boxing Scene, try to get a response from GBP or Showtime first' before releasing an article on the front page, no?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
                Last edited by fceeviper; 01-27-2013, 02:32 AM.

Comment

Fanny Garcia, there is a man called Lucas Matthysse that wants a show down with you. I would use your time in February wisely. Now is the time to go and get family pictures taken with your belts and also to get a retirement home booked. Buy a load of straws too because you are going to need them to eat with after you fight Lucas

Comment

And people think this guy will beat Lucas. Pathetic.

Comment

Working...
                    X