Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is your favorite up-and-coming heavyweight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chav View Post
    All over it, I will watch that fight tonight.
    I think Wilder gets spanked by Price as of today, I'm not that high on wilder
    Right now, anybody beats price that is top 100

Comment

Can you suggest some Abdusalamov fights to watch as I wouldn't mind checking him out but don't know where to start

Watch them all, the whole lot combined won't take up an hour, the guy don't fcuk around that is for sure

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
        Lol, I don't subscribe to that view, but it's your opinion and you are entitled to it

Cheers for the vids Tunney, I would have sent green K but it says I've sent out too much in the last 24hrs :/

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post

Shouldn't he already have a few losses then?

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
            Watch them all, the whole lot combined won't take up an hour, the guy don't fcuk around that is for sure
            Lol, sounds good!
            You guys have sold me on this dude already, I've got a good session planned for the evening now

Comment

Voted for Fury as I watched him right from his first fight and he's a sentimental favourite, which aws what I thought the poll was. Price is the best of the guys listed at the monent, though.

Comment

Lol, sounds good!
                You guys have sold me on this dude already, I've got a good session planned for the evening now
                I'm hoping Abdusalamov will fight again this year.

He has a good manager in Sampson, that's very important.

Comment

Deontay Wilder hands down. I think he has the potential to be special. But I am getting frustrated with his opponent selection and as time passes its getting harder and harder to defend him.

Comment

helenius has fought the toughest competition but i like tyson fury. he has showed lots of improvement & is being brought along the right way. i actually like most of the guys you listed. pulev & abdusalamov are in their early 30s already so they need to move fast. fury is still only 24.

Comment

Lol, I don't subscribe to that view, but it's your opinion and you are entitled to it

Cheers for the vids Tunney, I would have sent green K but it says I've sent out too much in the last 24hrs :/
                      ive been here for almost 4 years & i have never sent green or red K to anyone...lol! i don't even know how to do that...i'm suyre no one is surprised! just ask tunney about the "enter" button...

Comment

Working...
                      X