No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sergio Martinez's Surprise: Naazim Working The Corner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Sergio Martinez's Surprise: Naazim Working The Corner

BoxingScene.com has received confirmation that veteran trainer Naazim Richardson will be working the corner of Sergio Martinez on Saturday night at the Thomas & Mack Center in Las Vegas - as Martinez will attempt to capture the WBC middleweight crown from undefeated Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. Martinez is trained by Pablo Sarmiento.

[Click Here To Read More]

What about the language barrier? The other cornermen won't able to translate "Swim without getting wet" or "knock the grease off this dude".

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
      BoxingScene.com has received confirmation that veteran trainer Naazim Richardson will be working the corner of Sergio Martinez on Saturday night at the Thomas & Mack Center in Las Vegas - as Martinez will attempt to capture the WBC middleweight crown from undefeated Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. Martinez is trained by Pablo Sarmiento.

[Click Here To Read More]
      heard this on facebook earlier....I wasn't sure if my man was keeping it 100 or not....I guess he was!!

Comment

SHOOK. Was is this symbolic.

Was supposed to get accomplished here. I thought only clowns did gimmicks, I guess I throw Martinez Into that group of boxers.

Comment

Naz

Smart move by Sergio Martinez!! Naz will make sure the wraps are right, and see to it that Chavez Jr doesn't skip out without taking his POST fight 'pee test'...

Comment

Love this move. Brother Naz and Maravilla.. what a great collaboration

Comment

Didn't Naazim also catch Mayweather and Canelo's gloves for having plastic on them or something like that? Dude has an eye for detail...

Comment

Team maravilla making clever moves

Comment

in other news: Team Chavez Jr hires Margarito to watch Martinez get his hand wraps LMFOA that be funny

Comment

This is too funny! Didn't Cotto do the same for his second fight with Margs?

Comment

Working...
                    X