No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bute vs Froch on May 12 in Nottingham, Likely on EPIX

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Bute vs Froch on May 12 in Nottingham, Likely on EPIX

According to Canadian network RDS, a deal is very close to being finalized for Lucian Bute to defend his IBF super middleweight against Carl Froch in Nottingham, England on May 12. No agreement has been formally signed, but the network reports that InterBox, who promote Bute, could announce the fight as early as Friday.

[Click Here To Read More]

Good news!

Props to EPIX.

Comment

Good job EPIX. Definitely getting some good fights now and glad we get to see this one. Bute wins, he should fight Andre Ward. Froch wins, rematch Mikkel Kessler.

Comment

I don't understand Showtime moves at all. If this does go through, this will be pretty big for Epix IMO. And, look at Bute going to Froch backyard. After so many fans gave him flack. Again if this is true, good stuff all around.

Comment

I love you EPIX!!!

Comment

that channels free to on cox cable to great showtime is stupid for letting this gem go.

Comment

lol nice.......

Comment

Props to Bute for getting out of Canada.... He must be extremely confident

Comment

Originally posted by MJ223 View Post
                  Props to Bute for getting out of Canada.... He must be extremely confident
                  I don't think he ever lacked confidence. Everybody wanted him to leave Canada. But, why should he have leave Canada if it isn't worth it since he is such a huge draw there?

Comment

Showtime has wasted millions on the super 6. Now they are not even following up the tournament.

Comment

Working...
                    X