Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POLL: Which UFC titleholder will lose first?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mohammedini View Post
    HAHAHA Embarrassed ? also when has Yushin ever showed a good left hook? he is a one armed guy that only has his lead right hand.
    Was just shooting the shit, why would I be embarrased?

You don't think I actually favored Okami to win, did you? More so just hoping he'd pull it off some how, I'm tired of Anderson and his clown antics. I wish he'd step up and test himself instead of wallowing in the shallow end at middleweight, but I guess he has a nice racket going for him, seeing as how no one out there can challenge him at his division, nobody except Sonnen that is (and I absolutely hate Sonnen, but those are just the facts).

Comment

Still think it's Jon Jones, Cain or Maynard because they have alot more competition left to still go through. Jon Jones I could see getting knocked out by Rampage or Rashad because he's still so young, and like GSP as unstoppable as he looks still let the hype get to him before that Serra fight so if it could happen to him it could happen to Jon Jones.

And it's hard to think Cain could just walk through Dos Santos or Overeem but if he did, that man will be something special. Miller, Henderson, and Guillard I think could all be tough fights for Edgar and he still needs to go through hell with Maynard AGAIN.

Comment

cain will lose first, but next i'd say dominick cruz, and maybe jones - he's come up a little bit too fast and could make a mistake and get knocked out

Comment

Working...
        X