Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What fighter out of these have the worst resume?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok...who voted Ali? Be honest.

Comment

Originally posted by BigStereotype View Post
      Probably Tunney.....

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Invincible View Post
        I've seen several of the fighters Ali fought including the fights with them and they did nothing special. They were too small to live in todays heavyweight division I'm afraid. Let alone beat a Klitschko.
        what is this myth about big guys in the division? Valuev sucks, a million year old Holyfield beat him. Haye is a cruiserweight. Adamek is a lightheavyweight. these are the top guys in the division.

The only good big guys in the division are the Klitschko brothers. and Wladimirs best win is still over a mostly unremarkable natural lightheavy/cruiserweight.

You do NOT have to be a big guy to have success in the division.

Comment

Originally posted by BigStereotype View Post

BattlingNelson, el_critz, SouthpawSwagger

by clicking on the number it shows all the people who voted for each choices.

Comment

Originally posted by victorythagr8 View Post
            BattlingNelson, el_critz, SouthpawSwagger

by clicking on the number it shows all the people who voted for each choices.
            That HAS to be sarcasm. Ali might have the best resume of all time.

Comment

Keep the votes coming in. Wlad way out in the lead lol

Comment

Poll turned out pretty onesided!

Comment

sometimes I think there's FEW boxing fans here...more fanboys than ACTUAL fans of the sport....but its certain posts and things that make me feel like...YES, there's STILL dudes on here who love the game more than the players....this poll is one of them....I don't care who's ahead, I voted Marciano for the record...but I see Lennox Lewis has ZERO votes....thats whats up!!!...Lennox Lewis is the 2nd greatest HW ever in my book....his resume consists of dam near every relevant HW of his era....he handled EVERY man he EVER faced....and before I get outta here.....for those who think Vit would've handled Lewis in a rematch....think again

Comment

Working...
                  X