Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prince Naseem anti-highlight video

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best Naz Vid Ever! Much better than my Naseem Hamed Like A virgin vid.

Comment

Originally posted by MilesIzArd View Post
      B-Hop>>>>>>>Naz and Clinton Woods

Thats all i;ll to ya ***it
      Nooooooooooo!! really?!! Aren't you a clever boy!

****ing nuthuggers . Not everyone picks there fighters because they win or because they're the best. Some educated people pick fighters on style, technique and the impact of their character.

Comment

Originally posted by mickeyb View Post
        Nooooooooooo!! really?!! Aren't you a clever boy!

****ing nuthuggers . Not everyone picks there fighters because they win or because they're the best. Some educated people pick fighters on style, technique and the impact of their character.
        you dunno wat you chattin bout blud

Comment

A 2 da L 2 da T

You gotta come better than that in 2008 sonnnnn

Comment

Originally posted by Naz-Fan View Post
            A 2 da L 2 da T

You gotta come better than that in 2008 sonnnnn
            Your a **** *** just like naz

Comment

Just another in the long line of English frauds, Naseem - Hatton - Woods - Froch.
              I won't include Calzaghe becuase he's not english and not a fraud like the above limies.

Comment

Despite his technical flaws, he was a great fighter, but as a person I found him extremely irritating. I'm happy any time someone makes a clown of him. Great video.

Comment

Ha! All praise Prince Naz! That was hilarious! Man, I hope he makes as comeback.

Comment

Originally posted by Rkicards View Post
                    Just another in the long line of English frauds, Naseem - Hatton - Woods - Froch.
                    I won't include Calzaghe becuase he's not english and not a fraud like the above limies.
                    Wtf has this to do with him being from the UK??? How many Americans beat Hamed??

And u nicely forgot Benn and Lewis.

Comment

Originally posted by Red_Menace View Post
                      Despite his technical flaws, he was a great fighter, but as a person I found him extremely irritating. I'm happy any time someone makes a clown of him. Great video.
                      How can you be that technically floored and be a great champion, nah man he was part of the biggest hype machines in the history of sport, yeah he beat a couple of good fighters but when the chips were down he simply didnt posess the fundamentals that were needed to survive at elite level.
                      'Its not that i want that rematch, i'm gettin that rematch!' Ya get me!!

Comment

Working...
                      X