No announcement yet.

Tyson vs. Savarese?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tyson vs. Savarese?

I'm not that knowledgable about boxing history so this might be a stupid question. Why was the fight between Tyson and Savarese stopped and why did Tyson win?

Originally posted by NJFighter91
    I'm not that knowledgable about boxing history so this might be a stupid question. Why was the fight between Tyson and Savarese stopped and why did Tyson win?

it was a tko.cause of that left hook tyson gave him,the guy was in la la land if u see his face.and tyson won cause the ref was nice and decided not to dq him for excessive forcr i guess

Comment

Wow, I gotta watch it again. When the ref took Savarese took his corner to talk, Savarese looked fine though. He shoulda kept going.

Comment

Originally posted by NJFighter91
        Wow, I gotta watch it again. When the ref took Savarese took his corner to talk, Savarese looked fine though. He shoulda kept going.
        u noticed how lou didnt complain though

Comment

Lol true. He woulda lost anyways...just wished it was a longer fight

Comment

it was a lucky punch, savarese can usually take a punch i think it must have hit him right on the temple

Comment

Originally posted by hemichromis
              it was a lucky punch, savarese can usually take a punch i think it must have hit him right on the temple
              When Tyson says every punch has bad intentions, did you think he was joking?

Comment

lol I met Lou last week or two ago, I forgot how big he was.
                Anyone have the fight?

Comment

http://youtube.com/watch?v=BPlJ0xPrAWA
                  Last edited by NJFighter91; 08-06-2006, 01:42 PM.

Comment

I believe Tyson was banned from fighting in the UK after that bout. He could have been DQed for throwing the ref down after the stoppage. You can see his mental impairments kicking in, that's why he had to start taking drugs to stabilize him.

Comment

Working...
                    X