Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Alexander: Skill vs. Skill, Amir Khan is No Threat To Me!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Alexander: Skill vs. Skill, Amir Khan is No Threat To Me!

Earlier this week IBF welterweight champion Devon Alexander appeared on BoxingScene Radio and spoke on a variety of topics including a potential showdown against former junior welterweight champion Amir Khan. The fighters promoter Golden Boy Promotions, along with Khan himself have expressed an interest in making the fight happen on December 7th. Alexander told us that he likes the fight as well.

"It definitely is a good fight that I would be interested in. They say Khan is one of the best guys out there. In my opinion he is just an average guy," stated Alexander.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I want to see Alexander vs Khan or Paulie/Broner winner. I personally think Alexander can beat Broner at this stage of his career fighting at WW.

Comment

i would mind seeing alexander vs the ghost. guerrero does come to fight

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Cage
        Khan uses the plan he did against Judah he'lll win this fight
        2 totally different styles all together. Judah is a true southpaw and doesn't use his right hand for anything other than a pepper jab. Alexander is an orthodox fighter that fights southpaw and doesn't use his left hand enough. If you come from St. Louis and you box you box southpaw. That's just the way they train their fighters coming up.

Comment

I don't mind this fight. I'm not convinced Khan is finished and Devon is emerging as one of the best welterweights in the game. That said, at this point, I think Devon fighting the Broner-Paulie winner would be a more meaningful fight, especially if its Broner. Devon brings things to the table that we haven't seen Broner have to deal with and I'm intrigued to see how that fight would play out.

Comment

Khan can beat Alexander Imo

Comment

Khan has better skills and more speed. But when Alexander does manage to catch Khan, it'll be interesting to see what happens.

Comment

Alexander vs the Paulie/Broner winner makes sense. That's an IBF/WBA title unification bout. Plus all three camps can trash talk with the best of them. So make it happen.

Comment

Originally posted by hitking
                  I don't mind this fight. I'm not convinced Khan is finished and Devon is emerging as one of the best welterweights in the game. That said, at this point, I think Devon fighting the Broner-Paulie winner would be a more meaningful fight, especially if its Broner. Devon brings things to the table that we haven't seen Broner have to deal with and I'm intrigued to see how that fight would play out.
                  Alexander beats Maidana, old ass Bailey and a late replacement Purdy and he's emerging as one of the best WW? Right...

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                    Alexander beats Maidana, old ass Bailey and a late replacement Purdy and he's emerging as one of the best WW? Right...

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
                    Who else is out there that's done more than that? There are about 4 to 5 guys fighting for that number 2 spot.

Comment

Working...
                    X