No announcement yet.

Better Resume? Donaire or Mares???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• its a no brainer

unless you are a hater. Donaire has the better record and has fought better opponents. i like the kid Mares too but i think at this point Nonito is thee man in the division

Comment

• Donaire's KO of Darchinyan is probably still the best win of his career. Mares-Darchinyan was a fight that could have gone either way honestly, and Mares fouled Darchy a lot too.
      Time will tell how good Moreno can be, I think that win is going to look good in hindsight for Mares. On the surface of it anyway, Donaire's resume I believe is superior at this juncture. Mares's only significant wins are Moreno, Agbeko, Darchinyan (again a big ?) and Morel. Donaire's got a whole bunch of big names: Darchinyan, Narvaez, Nishioka, Montiel, Vazquez Jr., Mthlane, Tyson Marquez, Sidorenko, and Arce.

Comment

• donaire......

Comment

• Donaire by a little bit

Comment

• Mares has fought good opponents but Donaire still takes it.

Comment

• Abner Mares

Comment

• mares and its not even close.

Comment

• Mares.

Donaire padded his resume with his four 2012 fights; but those were all faded boxers or undeserving.

You can think Donaire beats Mares (though i'm not sure anymore, Abner can box), but Mares's resume is now looking better.

Comment

• Donaire = overrated (although not as much as Rigo just exposed him)

Mares = underrated

Comment

• Tonights win makes it very much Mares.

I've already stated that I think Donaire's 2012 was hugely over-rated, he beat up 4 guys who where either washed up or crap.

Comment

Working...
                      X