No announcement yet.

Champions. We're the Champions

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Champions. We're the Champions

And it's un-fucking-believable. Watched it at the stadium with 10,000 other screaming fans, easily the greatest sports experience of my life. Unbelievable domination in the second half.

Congrats

But it was just hard to watch

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
      Congrats

But it was just hard to watch
      I'm sure it was. But the atmosphere inside Gampel Pavillion was incredible, totally made up for the somewhat lackluster game. And the second half definitely picked up.

Comment

I remember the feeling as an 8 year old kid watching the running rebels win it all i was on cloud 9,or when my broncos won the superbowl in 98 i literally wept tears of joy.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
          I remember the feeling as an 8 year old kid watching the running rebels win it all i was on cloud 9,or when my broncos won the superbowl in 98 i literally wept tears of joy.
          I'll admit it, I was pretty damn close when we stormed the court...that was covered in tvs....but still. The entire crowd was singing we are the champions, I finally got to do my Joe Namath finger...I almost fell to my knees. I get seriously into sports. Like I'm in a bad mood all day if one of my teams loses or even plays poorly in a win. But that was by FAR the most emotional I've ever been about a match...maybe anything. It was that amazing.

Comment

Teh man swinging dat chainsaw was pure epic.......

Comment

Working...
            X