Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tomasz Adamek vs. Michael Grant: thoughts and predictions?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ThePrince View Post
    Adamek and Pacquiao have the most balls in boxing, bar none. No one is willing to take risks like these guys. Adamek was outweighed by like 40 lbs against a hard-hitting, top 5-10 HW... and won comfortably, now he's taking on a giant in Michael Grant and wants a piece of the Klits, and won't back away like Haye when that challenge is answered.

Win or lose, and I think Tomasz wins a UD, I will have the utmost respect for Adamek. Boxing needs more warriors and risk takers like him, too many loud-mouthed duck dodgers out there killing the sport.

Great post...Adamek is the man

Comment

Im seeing a wide Adamek UD with a possible late stoppage. Havent seen what Grant has left though since I havent seen him in years.

Comment

Im suprised Grant wasnt KO'ed by any strong words at the press conference.

Unless he had jaw replacement surgery...

Adamek can hurt Grant with a good clean miss.

God forbid his glove actually make contact with Grants sensitive facial bones.

Grants bones, rather than filled with marrow, are actually filled with a powerful sleep inducing toxin. Upon contact with another solid object, regardless of force or velocity, his bones will release this gas causing almost INSTANT coma like sleep in the fighter to protect him from further harm.

Also...Grants eyeballs are filled with a similar substance in the event he even SEES a punch coming. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Comment

Michael Grant is in excellent shape.

He appears more confident and focused now that he doesn't have the nutcase Teddy Atlas as his trainer.

Comment

Adamek lands a big right hand flush on Grant's chin

TIIIIMMMMBBBBEEERRRR!!!!!

Down goes Grant

Adamek wins by KO.

Comment

I like Adamek a lot. I still don't think he belongs at HW. He should go to cruiser and rule the division if haye doesn't fight him at heavyweight.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
                I like Adamek a lot. I still don't think he belongs at HW. He should go to cruiser and rule the division if haye doesn't fight him at heavyweight.
                But there's no $$$ in the Crusier division. There alot of $$$ to be made in the HW division.

Comment

Originally posted by ~Legendary~ View Post
                  But there's no $$$ in the Crusier division. There alot of $$$ to be made in the HW division.
                  True. I don't like his body at HW though, he was just fat against Golata, and looked soft around the middle against Arreola.

Comment

Adamek by decision, no way he knocks out Grant (not that Grant is granite chinned or anything), Adamek didn't carry his power from the LHW/CW to HW.

Comment

My brain says Adamek by decision, but I'll be bold and vote with my heart - Adamek by ref stoppage whilst Grant stays standing. Should be a good fight!

Comment

Working...
                      X