No announcement yet.

For the Second Weekend in a row...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For the Second Weekend in a row...

The bigger, in better shape, "fighter" runs from the smaller, overweight Mexican. WTF, why are they too afraid to trade with the Raza?

Originally posted by Perro View Post
    The bigger, in better shape, "fighter" runs from the smaller, overweight Mexican. WTF, why are they too afraid to trade with the Raza?
    Let's be honest bro, it's called boxing smart and having skills and applying those skills.Why would they want to risk losing by trying to be "macho" when they have the tools to win without risking getting ktfo!

At least that's the way I see it.

Comment

JMM and CA didn't do ****.

Comment

Originally posted by mbandit View Post
        Let's be honest bro, it's called boxing smart and having skills and applying those skills.Why would they want to risk losing by trying to be "macho" when they have the tools to win without risking getting ktfo!

At least that's the way I see it.
        They both fought much smaller (overweight) fighters. They could have stood their ground and exchanged. I ain't saying JMM or Arreola woulda won if that happened, they could have very well been KO'd. It's just frustrating to see the larger, in better shape guy running from the smaller out of shape guy. Stand and fight and quit running like a *****. At least that's the way I see it.

Comment

Both guys were just much better skills wise then their opponents and didn't need to trade to win.

Comment

Damn son, heart is important but this is BOXING not MMA and not bar room brawling. It's called hit and no be hit not "walk forward and absorb punches to the face."

Please don't group Floyd with Vitali though. Vitali is 38 and 250lbs and out threw Floyd by 200% in 10 rounds of what Floyd did in 12. Furthermore, Vitali stopped an opponent that weighs the same as him, Floyd couldn't stop a lightweight.

Comment

Originally posted by Fulcrum29 View Post
              Damn son, heart is important but this is BOXING not MMA and not bar room brawling. It's called hit and no be hit not "walk forward and absorb punches to the face."

Please don't group Floyd with Vitali though. Vitali is 38 and 250lbs and out threw Floyd by 200% in 10 rounds of what Floyd did in 12. Furthermore, Vitali stopped an opponent that weighs the same as him, Floyd couldn't stop a lightweight.
              You got a point, Floyd is a *****, at least Vitali stopped Arreola.

Comment

Originally posted by Perro View Post
                lol Yo we don't got anyone lookin out for our peoples. We don't get to cherry pick anyone, and Goldenboy let Mayweather get away with murder against their own fighter in Marquez, just for the desperate low cash "Mayweather comeback fight" would bring in. Mayweather doesn't even bring in that much money, and they still didn't even look out for Marquez.

As for Chris, lol dude came in as slow and as sluggish as he could be in a fight where he needed to be sharp. That's all on him. But because of these lame ass outcomes, we gotta put up with a bunch of fat, pink skinned, lame asses, frontin on Mex-boxing ...fUc*k

It's gonna be year or a little less before these frontin, fat pink asses get shat'dee'fawk'up.

But as of right now, lol I'm demanding these fights...

Humberto Soto vs Rocky Martinez or Chris John - Martinez not that great, can be hit. John, not that great, pretty sloppy even with his counter punching style.

DeMarco or Antillon vs Katsidis - lol Cherry pick'em fight I think. DeMarco and Antillon both make Katsidis walk into shots like Escobedo did, only this time they'll be some chipotle on those shots.

And put Escalante in with one of those Japanese kids already, or that Thai kid that smoked Dunne, or Dunne himself.

Paq vs Marquez 3 - Marquez is at his end, but I don't think he's done, at all. But this fight is the one that will least likely take place. I really doubt Paq is gonna get past Cotto, and knowin Paq's camp...he'll probably retire before having to risk a second loss in a row after the Cotto loss.

Now If my demands aren't meant, me and my klan of kleptos, start klippin kids.

::instert taliban face::

lol Nah, but seriously...I'm hungry for some good fights already. Realistic, good fights.
                Last edited by MaYaN_SuN; 09-27-2009, 03:46 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by MaYaN_SuN View Post
                  lol Yo we don't got anyone lookin out for our peoples. We don't get to cherry pick anyone, and Goldenboy let Mayweather get away with murder against their own fighter in Marquez, just for the desperate low cash "Mayweather comeback fight" would bring in. Mayweather doesn't even bring in that much money, and they still didn't even look out for Marquez.

As for Chris, lol dude came in as slow and as sluggish as he could be in a fight where he needed to be sharp. That's all on him. But because of these lame ass outcomes, we gotta put up with a bunch of fat, pink skinned, lame asses, frontin on Mex-boxing ...fUc*k

It's gonna be year or a little less before these frontin, fat pink asses get shat'dee'fawk'up.

But as of right now, lol I'm demanding these fights...

Humberto Soto vs Rocky Martinez or Chris John - Martinez not that great, can be hit. John, not that great, pretty sloppy even with his counter punching style.

DeMarco or Antillon vs Katsidis - lol Cherry pick'em fight I think. DeMarco and Antillon both make Katsidis walk into shots like Escobedo did, only this time they'll be some chipotle on those shots.

And put Escalante in with one of those Japanese kids already, or that Thai kid that smoked Dunne, or Dunne himself.

Paq vs Marquez 3 - Marquez is at his end, but I don't think he's done, at all. But this fight is the one that will least likely take place. I really doubt Paq is gonna get past Cotto, and knowin Paq's camp...he'll probably retire before having to risk 2 losses in a row against Marquez.

Now If my demands aren't meant, me and my klan of kleptos, start klippin kids.

::instert taliban face::

lol Nah, but seriously...I'm hungry for some good fights already. Realistic, good fights.
                  Racist excuse makin maricon.

Comment

They don't want to stand there and give the mexicans false hope...........

Comment

Working...
                    X