Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POLL: Mosley-Cotto: Whose more Mobile/Agile at this point?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What the fu.ck is juice!!!

Comment

grape drank, ******

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
        maybe he does... but what do you think would of happened if cotto didnt move and just stood there and traded?

he woulda made it to round 4 and thats it...

the only way mosley has a chance is by non stop movement and punching
        i'm not disputing that, but mosley has a better chin, stamina and heart than cotto.

chance are mosley will make it 12 rounds where cotto did not and the fight will be fairly close in favor of money marg imho.

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
          i'm not disputing that, but mosley has a better chin, stamina and heart than cotto.

chance are mosley will make it 12 rounds where cotto did not and the fight will be fairly close in favor of money marg imho.
          He may have a better chin and heart... but he's 37... and he cant stand there and trade blow for blow with marg for 12 rounds... if he executes the same plan as cotto... he wont get stopped... what your talking about is standing there and trading blow for blow... no way he can handle that

Comment

He may have a better chin and heart... but he's 37... and he cant stand there and trade blow for blow with marg for 12 rounds... if he executes the same plan as cotto... he wont get stopped... what your talking about is standing there and trading blow for blow... no way he can handle that
            I never said for him to stand toe to toe, BUT he can do that in spots but not the entire fight.

Comment

In order to beat margarito you gata be able outbox and move like Cotto was in the earlier rounds, without slowing down.. regardless of getting hit..

Does anyone here think Mosley can move just as well as Cotto did?

Let off combinations just as many and just as well as Cotto did?

All the while not letting Marg's punches slow him down at all?

Over 12 rounds? at 37?

Cuz I sure don't.

You heard it here, first.
              No Mosley cannot do what Miguel did but he has his own strengths and weaknesses and will fight a much different looking fight.

Comment

maybe he does... but what do you think would of happened if cotto didnt move and just stood there and traded?

he woulda made it to round 4 and thats it...

the only way mosley has a chance is by non stop movement and punching
                Sorry to interject here but interestingly enough if you look at the exchanges that Cotto and Margarito had in the center of the ring where Cotto didnt fall into the pattern of moving backwards and fighting off of the ropes he was not only winning most exchanges he was doing so without really taking much leather. Cotto had trouble against the ropes and moving straight back. Thats where he got into trouble, I think Mosley will need to fight a controlled in and out fight. Like what Clottey did, and Mosley needs to quickly show MArgarito that he is as strong if not stronger(if this is the case) to put those shadows of doubt between Margarito's ears. Mosley needs to do a lot of work downstairs and take some steam out of the Mexican. Can he do this I dont know but Mosley is an experienced guy and Nazeem Richardson will have given him the best preparation to get that W.

Comment

Originally posted by freedom213 View Post
                  Sorry to interject here but interestingly enough if you look at the exchanges that Cotto and Margarito had in the center of the ring where Cotto didnt fall into the pattern of moving backwards and fighting off of the ropes he was not only winning most exchanges he was doing so without really taking much leather. Cotto had trouble against the ropes and moving straight back. Thats where he got into trouble, I think Mosley will need to fight a controlled in and out fight. Like what Clottey did, and Mosley needs to quickly show MArgarito that he is as strong if not stronger(if this is the case) to put those shadows of doubt between Margarito's ears. Mosley needs to do a lot of work downstairs and take some steam out of the Mexican. Can he do this I dont know but Mosley is an experienced guy and Nazeem Richardson will have given him the best preparation to get that W.

i agree.... but it also took a lot out of him to do that... and that was a 27 yr old fighter... this is a 37 yr old fighter, who has shown definite stamina problems even in his fight against mayorga.... how will he handle that pressure?

Comment

Margarito wont be able to out size Mosley like he does everyone else. Mosleys has fought bigger and better guys than him. Hes got a chin that doesnt break and he has heart. He physically solid and doesnt get out gutted. Margarito wont break him like Cotto.

Thats kinda where I dont know anymore. I almost want to say Mosley pulls the upset but Margarito will go 12 strong and could get the UD.

So for this fight I just bet alot of money on the Over (10.5 rounds). Mosley isnt getting KOed. In the rare chance Mosley catches Marg with something hes got a great chin and will fight on.

So the only safe bet to me was this fight going 11 rounds, who wins really is a coin flip to me.

Comment

Working...
                    X