Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why does JAPAN get so much more stuff than us?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why does JAPAN get so much more stuff than us?

In England it was a big deal when we got Caramel Kit Kats, so thats 2 varietie, plain, and caramel

Meanwhile in Japan...

and it's like this with everything, Pepsi, ****ing anything they have like a million varieties.

WTF is that ****?

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
    In England it was a big deal when we got Caramel Kit Kats, so thats 2 varietie, plain, and caramel

Meanwhile in Japan...

and it's like this with everything, Pepsi, ****ing anything they have like a million varieties.

WTF is that ****?
    Who cares you are on a diet tubby.

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
      Who cares you are on a diet tubby.
      i know but I want a kit kat when i finish, I want the "midnight eagle" one

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
        i know but I want a kit kat when i finish, I want the "midnight eagle" one
        Stay strong don't be a beta

Comment

Yeah, the first I knew about Japan and their kit kat flavours was when someone gave me some Wasabi kitkat to try. Crazy amounts of flavours

Comment

Nice never seen that before..

Here in Australia we got fu** all too..in Germany they had much more variety.

Comment

Originally posted by ~BoZz~ View Post
              Nice never seen that before..

Here in Australia we got fu** all too..in Germany they had much more variety.
              u get tim tams in australia though.

great biscuit.

shame the rest of the chocolate tastes like **** over there

Comment

Originally posted by gingeralbino View Post
                u get tim tams in australia though.

great biscuit.

shame the rest of the chocolate tastes like **** over there
                When it's like 50000 degrees outside, I guess normal milk chocolate on the shelves is quite tricky

Comment

Originally posted by chav View Post
                  When it's like 50000 degrees outside, I guess normal milk chocolate on the shelves is quite tricky
                  yeah, they added something to it that stopped it melting that makes it a bit nasty, but they have got fridges, and supermarkets are cold. Nice chocolate is doable. Only thing is, every fridge in Australia is full of beer and meat. mainly beer though. And that isnt gonna change any time soon. And i have to say i was perfectly happy with that custom when i was there!

Comment

There just isn't the market for used schoolgirl panties outside of Japan.

Comment

Working...
                    X