Clear All

• Is Muhammad Ali the Greatest to you?

Simply put. Is he the greatest to you?
    Yes
    50.88%
    No
    49.12%

Greatest HW, yes.

"The Greatest" moniker is reserved for SRR.

Comment

Yes why not. No doubt greatest heavyweight. Shame he lost 3 years of his prime

Comment

In his prime he beats any fighter that ever lived... He was in many wars and came victorious. He was an amazing boxer, incredible skills and boxing IQ. He was elegant and easy on eye. Outside of the ring he was a real entertainer and he did many good things for box and people overall.

I have nothing but highest respect for him and in my eyes he is the greatest, not just HW but boxer ever!

Comment

Heavyweight, yes. Greatest of all time, no

Comment

Originally posted by Enchanted View Post
            Greatest HW, yes.

"The Greatest" moniker is reserved for SRR.
            This. Couldn't have said it better.

Comment

No.................

Comment

Prime Ali was the fastest most fluid HW ever , and only later did we find out that he had a heart the size of Texas and a granite chin , in his prime early years he boxes rings around any HW in history , prime Cassius Clay was just beauty in motion , there will never be another one .

Comment

Certainly not. He talked himself into "the greatest" role. But, I'm not anti-Ali. I was a big fan of his until I really got into boxing.

Comment

ali is and always will be the king of boxing period it wouldnt be what it is today without him we as boxing fans have to thank ali for alot.i dont think im alone on this one either.

Comment

Working...
                    X