No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Rigondeaux: Top Rank Extension Not Yet Done

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Team Rigondeaux: Top Rank Extension Not Yet Done

Junior featherweight titlist Guillermo Rigondeaux (10-0, 8 KOs) has not yet officially signed an extension with Top Rank, according to Pat English, attorney of the fighter’s manager Gary Hyde.

Earlier on Friday, it was reported that Rigondeaux’s two-year promotional contract was set to expire following this Saturday’s title defense against Roberto Marroquin (22-1, 15 KOs), and that Top Rank CEO Bob Arum announced that the Cuban champ agreed to an 18-month extension. [Click Here To Read More]

I Hope they do a GBP vs TR battle at 122 ^_^, mares & moreno vs Donaire & Rigo, it would be awesome if they go for a mini tournament ^^...

Comment

Good to know Team Rigo put Uncle Bob in their place.

Comment

Originally posted by JAS_JAS View Post
        I Hope they do a GBP vs TR battle at 122 ^_^, mares & moreno vs Donaire & Rigo, it would be awesome if they go for a mini tournament ^^...
        That would kick so much ass, but it ain't gonna happen.

Comment

Rigo needs to sit down and think about this real careful. This could be the difference between a good career or getting shitted on. If Top Rank keeps feeding him this type of opposition he's fked.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
            Rigo needs to sit down and think about this real careful. This could be the difference between a good career or getting shitted on. If Top Rank keeps feeding him this type of opposition he's fked.
            I told you in the other article bro that the deal wasnt done, arum was just bsing

Comment

Originally posted by Cubanborn87 View Post
              I told you in the other article bro that the deal wasnt done, arum was just bsing
              you were also Bsing with your claim rigo got offered 400k a fight by gbp

Comment

He needs to sign with GBP, he could get Mares, Moreno or Santa Cruz. Top Rank doesn't give a damn about him, they have him fight at the bottom of undercards. Why stay with them for the remote possibility of a Donaire fight when he could get all these names with GBP?

Comment

I say, that he only extends his contract if they guarantee a Donaire fight within that extensions time. Kinda like Cotto did to get Manny!

Comment

Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post
                    I say, that he only extends his contract if they guarantee a Donaire fight within that extensions time. Kinda like Cotto did to get Manny!
                    When the possible extension was first announced, people were saying that it probably included a clause that Rigo get a Donaire fight. I guess we'll see....

Comment

Working...
                    X