No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: DeGale-Sanarvia, Evensen-Casey Face To Face

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: DeGale-Sanarvia, Evensen-Casey Face To Face

Gaston Vega (17-4, 6 KOs) believes he has gotten into the head of Patrick Nielsen (13-0, 7 KOs) ahead of the WBA Intercontinental Middleweight Title clash at the Nordic Fight Night in Frederikshavn on Saturday. The 28-year-old Argentinian wore a jersey with the words “The Nielsen Slayer” on his back during yesterday´s press conference in Copenhagen. “I think the Argentina shirt made him nervous,” Vega said after today´s press conference at Arena Nord in Frederikshavn. “That is good. It was my plan to make him nervous and unsettle him. I think I have succeeded, Patrick did not look into my eyes today. I will knock him out and take the title on Saturday.”

[Click Here To Read More]

Oh wow, he's fighting a hobbit?

Comment

Finally some coverage of these fights.

LOL how small is Sanavia? I can imagine him being an annoying, pain in the arse type fighter though. Napolean Syndrome.

Comment

Can Degale finally live up to his potential and destroy this guy?

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
          Can Degale finally live up to his hype and destroy this guy?
          typo,corrected it

Comment

JAMES DEGALE has turned down a world title shot against WBO super-middleweight champion Robert Stieglitz.

Hopefully DeGale wins and takes on Stieglitz next,

Comment

Originally posted by SirTomJones View Post
              JAMES DEGALE has turned down a world title shot against WBO super-middleweight champion Robert Stieglitz.

Hopefully DeGale wins and takes on Stieglitz next,
              Stieglitz is fighting on May 5th, would've been pretty dumb to accept a world title fight with only a couple of weeks prep

Comment

Swear I posted in this thread! Going mental..

Anyway, DeGale to TKO the midget in the later rounds hopefully.

Just hope he has had a good training camp and his problems with Frank Warren haven't stopped him being 100% focused on the fight.

Comment

there is no way de"fail" would have turned down the world title fight. no way.
                  but, you can see from the photos why the beeeaaatch decided on the stay busy opponent.
                  the geezer looks like one of the diddy men,oompa loompa.
                  i think de"fail" is going to win this but, he still wont have us (true) english fight fans on his side because he has shot his pie hole off too many times before actually being the winner he claims to be.(which he will never be)
                  wouldnt it be funny if this fellah does him.
                  1st rnd! i would laugh my **** off.
                  de"fail" is just another fraudley harrison and im glad.
                  infact, i could beat that beeeeatch.

Comment

Working...
                  X