Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Macklin: Sergio is The One Fighting in Germany This Time

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Macklin: Sergio is The One Fighting in Germany This Time

NEW YORK — You couldn’t blame Matthew Macklin if he felt as though he had to knock out Sergio Martinez to win their middleweight title fight.

[Click Here To Read More]

Yes, Macklin has beaten Sturm but he was robbed so basically Martinez is fighting a "champion" here. I can say nothing bad about this fight and looking forward to it. Martinez struggled a little bit in his last fight. Maybe his age started to show up. So it could be interesting.

Comment

I agree that Macklin should have a title but as Sergio stated in an interview yesterday, he has fought in Dublin and Africa several times and won all the fights no question, no controversy. He said that he enjoys the opposition as it motivates him to impress...might bite Macklin in the arse

Comment

I think Matthew will give Martinez trouble early but his toughness will start to break down by the 6th.Martinez to fast and Matt to open.Martinez TKO7

Comment

Originally posted by any craic lad? View Post
          I think Matthew will give Martinez trouble early but his toughness will start to break down by the 6th.Martinez to fast and Matt to open.Martinez TKO7
          Pretty much what I think. Martinez will start to show his class in the later rounds.

Comment

Martinez will pick Macklin apart and stop him in 9th

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
              Macklin: Sergio is The One Fighting in Germany This Time
              Unfortunately, he might as well be, as far as most Americans are concerned.

Comment

Working...
              X