No announcement yet.

Vitali Klitschko kicks Prime Mike Tyson's ass

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cupocity303 View Post
    Even if Viali did kick a prime Tyson's ass, it wouldn't be perceived that way, because you know, Mike Tyson was having personal issues with foster fathers dieing, wife issues, and all that other good stuff.

Lets remember, Mike is only in his prime when the other guy is at the receiving end of a early knockout. Therefore Tyson cannot be beaten at his prime.

Comment

Originally posted by DOMINATION View Post
      Vitali easily destroys Tyson.

I think he meant prime Tyson. But I think the size difference is too much for Tyson. If Tyson was 6'3 and prime, whew, I don't think Vitali would make it the full 12 rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
        I agree with this. Vitali has the size and reach to have given Tyson hell. But how long can Vitali keep Tyson off?
        As long until that time where Tyson traditionally starts running out of steam, which isn't too long.

Comment

NAWWWWWWWW, a prime Tyson wrecks that robot.

IF, big if here, IF Vitali were to win. It'd be by a boring jab fest with Tyson getting fed up and biting Vitali's ugly mug and getting DQ'd.

Comment

Originally posted by ghns1133 View Post
            Is it something I said...

Comment

Originally posted by pesticid View Post
              Tyson gets beat very bad. Tyson didn't beat anybody of significance except for Spinks. He lost and got destoroyed everytime he stepped up. The most exciting fighter against tomato cans and the guy that started this whole boxing experience fo me (forever thankful). However, he is a mental midgit in big fights and Vitaly is the biggest of them all.

Nice D.P! Holmes was a very good win. Tucker, Berbick, Tubbs, wasn't too shabby either.

Comment

Originally posted by Money Shot View Post
                KO1 for Vitali.
                So Tomas Adamek is a tougher fight than Prime Tyson?

Comment

Problem with fight scenarios like this is that they turn into race wars rather than boxing discussions.

With the black racist posters, the fact that someone merely suggests a white guy would beat a black guy enrages them to where they choke their baby mama with their doo-rag.

And the white racist posters masturbate to where they fill up their KKK hood with semen at the thought of a white guy beating a black guy.

Comment

Prime Mike bobd and weaved perfectly. Mike had the great footwork, skill and power to win this fight. He'd even get in with jabs, that's how good he was at his best. He mosty likely would chopped Kits body with ridiulous intent.. I can imagine Klit just running around the ring to avoid anything he can

Comment

I think a lot are being biased, I don't see why people hate on the guy so much because he probably is to this day the most exciting & ferocious H/W to ever live.

The guy had unbelievable skill, speed, power, his head & lateral movement was like nothing I have ever seen before. Everything about the guy is underrated & he really did help develop & influence dozens of fighters. His jab for a shorter guy was world class & his combinations was blistering.

I think based on styles he'd of certainly gave Vitali a right go. People mention the size difference but if anybody could of ducked/dodged/weaved there way into range it's Tyson. At his best he was seriously sharp & people do not realise or should I say appreciate his ring IQ & skills.

Comment

Working...
                      X