No announcement yet.

The odd snack? OK ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The odd snack? OK ?

When eating healthy, do you allow the odd snack such as ice cream in your diet?

I dont eat healthy atm as I have too much of a sweet tooth.

Just wondering though.

try frozen yogurt...

Comment

I do now and then, often buy an icecream on the way back from training, I dont worry too much about it if my overall daily calorie intake isnt exceeded which I record daily (as posted on thread ´loosing [sic] weight´)

Comment

Nope. When I want a snack, I eat fruit. I've gotten so used to them now that I actually look forward to eating them.

Comment

Some chick I worked with has told me
          "It takes 21 days to make something a habit"
          I actually think it's true..

I remember for lent this year, I told myself, I have to give up something for 40 days that I like..

I gave up, sweets and junkfood.. Cookies (my weakness), chips, pizza and all that delicious stuff..

After a while, it got easier.. When I got a sweet tooth I ate a piece of fruit..

Give it a shot man..

Comment

Originally posted by Queensdawg View Post
            Some chick I worked with has told me
            "It takes 21 days to make something a habit"
            I actually think it's true..

I remember for lent this year, I told myself, I have to give up something for 40 days that I like..

I gave up, sweets and junkfood.. Cookies (my weakness), chips, pizza and all that delicious stuff..

After a while, it got easier.. When I got a sweet tooth I ate a piece of fruit..

Give it a shot man..
            I gave up religion for Lent.

Comment

I just eat anyting I want on top of what I should be eating. im 5 10 1/2, 144 pounds.

Comment

Yea you always have to provide a little snack. When I was seriously trying to get down for a fight, I never ate any cookies or snacks or anything. But if you're not really pressed for weight yogurt is good. They've even got 100 calorie serving of ice cream out there. I'm a fan of jello pudding snacks.

Comment

Working...
                X