Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is Liddell scheduled to fight next?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is Liddell scheduled to fight next?

Or who is he likely to fight?

I have no interest in UFC/MMA, so I don't know myself, was just wanting to find out for a friend.

Thanks, fellas.

Also, a list of upcoming cards/bouts featuring big names would be good.

And any news on future UFC events in the UK featuring any big US names.

Thanks again.

Comment

At the rate he's going he'll be fighting brain damage soon enough.

Comment

Originally posted by RAGE OF ANGELS View Post
        Or who is he likely to fight?

I have no interest in UFC/MMA, so I don't know myself, was just wanting to find out for a friend.

Thanks, fellas.
        Way to ask for information while still upholding your rep with the boxing fans of this site....

Comment

Yeah, I heard,

BUT,

any help?

Comment

Liddell doesn't have anything scheduled and will probably retire. He's been knocked out 3 times in a row now and I expect he'll finally realise that it's time to step away. I've not heard anything solid one way or the other though.

The next UK event is in October (UFC 120) and by the looks of it will be stacked with the best British fighters but none of the top American ones or any of the champions.

Before then is UFC 117, headlined by Silva-Sonnen. Silva is arguably the best fighter in the world but I don't rate Sonnen too highly and Silva tends to have stinkers against lesser fighters these days so the matchup isn't that exciting, it does have a very good undercard though. Also UFC 118, which features Edgar-Penn II and Couture-Toney, and UFC 119, which isn't too appealing to me as it's headlined by two guys who are both coming off of first round KO losses and who have already fought before.

Comment

Liddell probably won't be figting anytime soon, concidring he's lost 5 of his last 6 fights, 4 by KO. Dana is pretty much set on Liddell not fighting anymore so we'll see. As for UK fights I don't think there are any scheduled right now but UFC has a few cards in the next 2 months if your "friend" is interested....

www.ufc.com

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
                Way to ask for information while still upholding your rep with the boxing fans of this site....
                Huh?

Whatever, man.

My friend who saw Liddell and GSP and got all high on that **** asked me for info because they know I follw boxing. I said I'd ask on the MMA section of the boxing site I use.

Is there a problem with that? Damn, fellas, great advert for fans of the sport you're giving me.

Info, por favor?

Comment

Many thanks, Clegg.

You, too, kaps (finally, LOL).

Comment

Honestly i hope he is gonna retire

Comment

Working...
                    X