No announcement yet.

Where will Kostya Tszyu Fit in?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where will Kostya Tszyu Fit in?

Once he retires, will he be totally forgotten forever as many others have been? What did he accomplish in his career?

I have heard some people say that he is the best to have ever fought at 140lbs, I don't know about that but their can't be many that were much better than he was.

Didn't Kostya get into the hall of fame?

Was he the best Australian Fighter of all time as Lewis was the best European?

I think Tzsyu is definitely one of the top junior welters of all time. On top of that, to still be one of the top men in his division at his age is amazing. He'll fall into line with the greats in due time.

Comment

Tszyu is great and could have done well versus anyone in history

Comment

the guy was really good

Comment

Originally posted by El Sureno
          the guy was really good
          Well that's all good to hear, it would kinda suck if he just faded away and was forgotten forever like so many great fighters have been :/

Comment

of course, they guy is HOF.

Comment

Originally posted by XionComrade
              Once he retires, will he be totally forgotten forever as many others have been? What did he accomplish in his career?

I have heard some people say that he is the best to have ever fought at 140lbs, I don't know about that but their can't be many that were much better than he was.

Didn't Kostya get into the hall of fame?

Was he the best Australian Fighter of all time as Lewis was the best European?
              Tszyu isnt really Australian, he's from Russia and although he says he's Ozzy you take your nationallity from your parents. Lewis wasnt the best european fighter either.

As for Tszyu he's all time great, no doubt about that.

Comment

Tszyu is Russian lets get that straight homie. He will always be considered as an all time great. Hatton's speech at the end of their fight said it all. Tszyu fought the best and held 3 world title belts at 140. I give him much respect.

Comment

Well its good that it will bo Kostya Tszyu instead of Kostya Who

Comment

кпрыкпукр ррао

Comment

Working...
                    X